Dupe A Fish™️ ( @dupeafish ) Instagram Profile

dupeafish

Dupe A Fish™️

  • 695 posts
  • 15.4k followers
  • 6.9k following

Dupe A Fish™️ Profile Information

Last spring we had the pleasure of testing out the new @rossreels evolution R salt reels on some tarpon down at the edge of the jungle, here’s some highlights from the trip. Check out @tarponville_fishing_lodge , they have a few spots left this year if you want to get in on the action! Check out the full length version on the link in bio< ———————————
@rossreels @tarponville_fishing_lodge @capt._mark_martin @timmcadow5280 @bacasa @toddjurgensen @t_salynn @cbacasa @colbydcrossland @psdavis1 @bruceslifer #tarpon #tarponfishing #tbt #rossreels #adventure #edgeofthejungle #manzanillo #costarica #neverstopexploring #saltwaterflyfishing #tarpononthefly

Last spring we had the pleasure of testing out the new @rossreels evolution R salt reels on some tarpon down at the edge of the jungle, here’s some highlights from the trip.  Check out @tarponville_fishing_lodge , they have a few spots left this year if you want to get in on the action!  Check out the full length version on the link in bio< ———————————
@rossreels @tarponville_fishing_lodge @capt._mark_martin @timmcadow5280 @bacasa @toddjurgensen @t_salynn @cbacasa @colbydcrossland @psdavis1 @bruceslifer #tarpon #tarponfishing #tbt #rossreels #adventure #edgeofthejungle #manzanillo #costarica #neverstopexploring #saltwaterflyfishing #tarpononthefly
216 0 23 hours ago

21 degrees, ripped waders, still out there grinding. That’s dedication!
———————————————-
@m_rosa_16 #brownsylvania #catchmeoutside #flyfishing #patrout #browntown #streamerjunkie #flyfishinglife #cantcatchemonthecouch #winterishere #wildbrowntrout #tugisthedrug

21 degrees, ripped waders, still out there grinding. That’s dedication!
———————————————-
@m_rosa_16 #brownsylvania #catchmeoutside #flyfishing #patrout #browntown #streamerjunkie #flyfishinglife #cantcatchemonthecouch #winterishere #wildbrowntrout #tugisthedrug
703 6 13 January, 2019

Hopefully everybody has somebody in their circle who has seen it, done it, and is happy to share it!! This is what I think makes our sport different...
———————————-
@bruceslifer @toddjurgensen @averywrubleski #comrade #rolldog #experienced #passiton #steelheadfishing #flyfishingaddict #catchandrelease #flyfishingphotography #tugisthedrug #steelheadalley #convergence #neverstoplearning

Hopefully everybody has somebody in their circle who has seen it, done it, and is happy to share it!! This is what I think makes our sport different...
———————————-
@bruceslifer @toddjurgensen @averywrubleski  #comrade #rolldog #experienced #passiton #steelheadfishing #flyfishingaddict #catchandrelease #flyfishingphotography #tugisthedrug #steelheadalley #convergence #neverstoplearning
498 9 10 January, 2019

Name this species...Over four million of these fish enter the Naknek river system annually and account for the broad base of this amazing ecosystem. It is estimated that it’s only 10% of the total run and the other 90% is netted by commercial vessels before it enters. Can you imagine what the run looked like in the early 1800’s? —————————————
@toddjurgensen @freshwaterwestcoast @katmaitrophylodge #alaska #katmai #flyfishingjunky #traveloften #neverstopexploring #catchmeoutside #nopebblemine #notasteelhead #nymphingainteasy #catchandrelease #lastbestplace

Name this species...Over four million of these fish enter the Naknek river system annually and account for the broad base of this amazing ecosystem.  It is estimated that it’s only 10% of the total run and the other 90% is netted by commercial vessels before it enters.  Can you imagine what the run looked like in the early 1800’s? —————————————
@toddjurgensen @freshwaterwestcoast @katmaitrophylodge #alaska #katmai #flyfishingjunky #traveloften #neverstopexploring #catchmeoutside #nopebblemine #notasteelhead #nymphingainteasy #catchandrelease #lastbestplace
1,677 49 8 January, 2019

Keepin em wet before the internet....
———————————————
Hard to believe this photo is from 2002 but look at those sweet neoprene waders. Perfect for hiking long distance, in summer, in the back country 🙄. This fish was laying behind a big boulder, in a fast riffle, in the Smith. We approached slow, I handed the rod over to my wife, and she dropped the bugger right above this fish. He came flying over and it was on! Ten seconds later, gator roll and he gone. We hiked down in a ways, camped, but of course we had to stop by his boulder on the way back out. Switched to olive, same toss, but this time we got to see him up close. Will always remember that fish and that trip! ———————————————
@toddjurgensen @t_salynn
#tbt #goodtimes #backcountry #woolybugger #oldschool #montana #streamerjunkie #neoprene #neverstopexploring #hikeforit #tugisthedrug #flyfishingaddict

Keepin em wet before the internet....
———————————————
Hard to believe this photo is from 2002 but look at those sweet neoprene waders.  Perfect for hiking long distance, in summer, in the back country 🙄. This fish was laying behind a big boulder, in a fast riffle, in the Smith.  We approached slow, I handed the rod over to my wife, and she dropped the bugger right above this fish.  He came flying over and it was on! Ten seconds later, gator roll and he gone.  We hiked down in a ways, camped, but of course we had to stop by his boulder on the way back out. Switched to olive, same toss, but this time we got to see him up close. Will always remember that fish and that trip! ———————————————
@toddjurgensen @t_salynn 
#tbt #goodtimes #backcountry #woolybugger #oldschool #montana #streamerjunkie #neoprene #neverstopexploring #hikeforit #tugisthedrug #flyfishingaddict
445 2 3 January, 2019