Latest #winterinla Posts
- Staying safe & dry throughout the week makes all the difference ✨🚏🚌☔️
1 hour ago
- Mother Nature gave me 2 seconds for a photo-op! Then resumed with pouring rain🌧🥶✌️ #ootd
1 hour ago
- The weather report for NYC is that we are about to go into single digit weather so I will do some more California dreaming until I am back in LA’s warmer climate. Fisherman’s Village in Marina Del Rey is adorable. They have live music every week so people can dance and sit just to enjoy the lively music. You can enjoy the water view along the waterfront, check out one of the local shops or eat at Whiskey Reds. #fishermansvillage #ilovemdr
4 hours ago
- What says comfort food for you?
It isn’t often we get a week straight of rain here in LA, but when we do, dreams of all food ooey gooey, cheesy, chili, warm and spicy with a side of crisp and green start beckoning “Get, in my tummy”! A cheesy, chorizo casserole “strata” with crescent rolls as it’s crust. Cornbread chili with cheddar and jalapeño. Freshly grilled asparagus with a squeeze of lemon and sprinkling of Parmesan. And lastly my new favorite salad,red kale, romaine, golden raisins, toasted red quinoa and sliced almonds in a garlic Parmesan lemon vinaigrette. It’s just the perfect bright and crunchy balance to all the decadence it accompanies.
Post your favorite comfort food her 👇🏻. And I’ll pick one to make for my next photo op! I’ll give you inspiration credit too!
13 hours ago
- The sound of rain soothes me. ⛈ #winterinla
15 hours ago
- One of my top 5 favorite cities. Never a dull moment here
19 hours ago