Latest #weightlifting Posts
- I am SO VERY EXCITED to announce that coming this January I will be working with my long time Coach @brianreisenauer at our brand NEW facility in Glendale, AZ!! I am so very excited to get back to coaching and helping people again. Even better I get to work and train with my son again!! Keven will be transferring to a college here in the Valley and working with Brian and I! I couldn’t have asked for a better team to work with! So blessed!
Stay tuned for more details and feel free to DM me with questions! Can’t wait for 2019!! #Repost @kiloforkilosc with @get_repost
The new year is bringing a NEW beginning and a NEW *Location* for Kilo for Kilo. We are excited to announce that we will be moving into our very own facility January 2019! 🏋🏻♀️
We will continue to offer all of our services for strength, conditioning and nutrition coaching online AND even more at our NEW location in Glendale, Arizona right off 67th Avenue and Highway 101. 🏋🏻♀️
Each week we will offer Olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, and conditioning classes from Monday to Saturday. All classes will be small to ensure all of our athletes are getting the coaching and attention they deserve. 🏋🏻♂️
With this we are bringing on two new members to the Kilo for Kilo family. Coach & General Manager Jeanette Dubreil and Coach Keven Dubreil. Both have been Kilo for Kilo athletes since early 2017. 🏋🏻♂️
Stay tuned for more details about class times, personal training, custom programming, nutrition coaching and more! Please feel free to DM us with questions or to sign up! 🏋🏻♂️
2019 can’t get here soon enough?
#kiloforkilo #weightlifting #olympiclifting #olympicweightlifting #powerlifting #strengthtraining #strengthandconditioning #strengthtrainingforwomen #youthweightlifting #usaw #usaweightlifting #glendaleaz #youthstrengthtraining #fitness #2019goals @jetasaurus_t_rex @oly_keven @kiloforkilosc
30 seconds ago
- • T R A I N I N G •
I’m known for being incredibly hard on myself, but this week I’m pretty proud of myself •
I’m on a new path fitness wise & I have to say I’m a little surprised I’ve taken to training on my own so well •
There are a lot of things about it that suck but a lot that don’t too •
I still get a lot of love & a great bunch of guys keen to see how my training is going •
My goals aren’t what they were, and the new ones aren’t what people might imagine but they’re mine •
Happy Lisa •
Coach/Programming: @thebarbellbarnltd •
Physio: @physiolh •
Nutrition: @kaplinskyskitchen •
Fuelled by: @extremebeanco •
3 minutes ago
- “DONT EVER squat with the smith machine!”- most likely said by someone with chicken legs! The smith machine gets a terrible rep because of the “functional fitness” craze. Here’s the reality, if your goals are to increase size, you should be using the smith machine in a multitude of exercises! After Box squats today, I added in the heel elevated smith machine squats in order to further build some wheels! The number one thing about the gym is a full understanding of what your goals are. If your goal is to increase size, your program is going to look very different than that of an athlete. Know your goal, create your plan, and follow through!
3 minutes ago
- Flex Friday aaayyy 💪🏼 ladies don’t be afraid to show off those muscles! There was a time when I was scared to wear tank tops because I thought my arms were “big” but looking back I realize how stupid that was. Big or small we need to stop comparing and start loving our bodies for all they do for us ❣️xx Shelby
5 minutes ago
- t-shirts says it all @widesthetics
5 minutes ago
- Was für eine Ehre, zwei Abteilungen der Schwerathletik des @vfl.wolfsburg nebeneinander auf einer Seite in den @wolfsburger_nachrichten
6 minutes ago
- Some days I fitness hard, other days I bulshit hard... but most days I just combine both because it’s time efficient. 🤪🕺🏽
50 single unders.
10 double dumbbell hang cleans.
How many rounds can you do?? If you’re cold, it’s because you’re taking long breaks & if you’re not having fun, what’s the point?! Good evening.
6 minutes ago