Latest #visitromania Posts
- I've always been fascinated by paths. Is that wired? Paths through the woods, long roads that don't give away anything from what a possible destination could be, roads with green or multi-colored trees on the left and right, paths through hills and mountains, between houses and blocks of flats... Always mysterious and full of possibilities, guaranteeing at least an interesting journey and no 'final destination,' as long as you commit to never settling down...perpetuum mobile.
#visitromania #visitmaramures #pathway #followyourpath
11 minutes ago
- Poenari Castle, access is only made by climbing the 1,480 steps.
13 minutes ago
- • umiltà. •
27 minutes ago
- I'm not addicted to coffee, we're just committed relationship 😄☕
45 minutes ago
- Ciucaș Mountains are part of the Eastern Carpathians and best known for their unusual karsts formations, shaped over time by climate actions. The most impressive are: Tigăile Mari and Tigăile Mici, Turnul lui Goliat (Goliath’s tower), Babele la Sfat (The Gossiping Old Ladies) and Mâna Dracului (the Devil`s Hand). Music: https://www.bensound.com
#studyRomanian #hikinginRomania #visitRomania #beautifulromania @hikingisheaven
59 minutes ago
- First #snow of the season!!! The mountains are calling 😀
2 hours ago