Latest #strive4greatness Posts
- Working Out is Not Hard! It's The Amount of 💩 U Eat!! WHAT'S HARDER IS LOSING SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS UR ABILITY OF WALKING DUE TO A SICKNESS OR A DISEASE! At end of day its ur CHOICE! HEALTH IS DA REAL 💰 BAG!! & 🗝 2MORE LIFE!! Ok Now Have a Great Friday & weekend I'm off Have a Daddy & Daughter 🍩🍩 Breakfast Date! 💪🏽👑😍 #BuenaVibras #wrkethic #strive4greatness #Familia #CaliGym #Facts #NEGU #fitnessmotivation
5 hours ago
- It doesn't matter what your vision is. What matters is how early you start working on it. How early you invest your time and money over your goal!
6 hours ago
- Our fear to do certain things leads to procrastination. It's not tomorrow, it's not someday. It's today . Make move fellas!
Coz it's today!
7 hours ago
- #selling is a skill, ia an art. It takes time to master. Learn at as quick as possible and make maximum out of it!
7 hours ago
- Happy Friday Everyone😊 go out and have a wonderful day!!
8 hours ago
- We might think we know what’s best for us. I mean, we have lived with ourselves for our whole lives so of course we would be the ones to know us the best right? •
But what about our one true creator? He and only Him knows us to the fullest. He knows exactly what we need in the different seasons and circumstances of our lives. •
Surrender to Christ everyday and everything that you think you should do, bring it to Him. He is exactly what you and me need. For He will lead you out of darkness and into His wonderful light.
21 hours ago
- I’m 4 days into my 6 Week challenge and today’s workout was the HARDEST!
Both mentally and physically challenging.
I ain’t go lie.
My whole damn body was on FIRE! 🥵
especially my ass and legs.
It was POWERFUL!
I was blown away how intense 20 mins was.
I had to slow down.
Move slower with some moves.
Catch my breath ever so often
I kept saying “Shaun you’re doing too damn much!”
But I kept thinking about what he said.
If you see it’s hard, which it’s suppose to be and you can’t do the move, just think how much improvement you’re going to have at the end of 6 weeks!
Once you keep showing up and doing the work, there’s only room for growth.
We can’t keeping hoping to get healthier.
We can’t keep hoping for success.
Hoping for weight loss or whatever your goals may be.
We have to actually SHOW UP, do the work and without question, results will happen.
SAVE clip and SHARE with others 💕
Each move if performed twice for 1 minute.
Give it a try and come back and let me know what you think.
17 January, 2019
- Most people dread doing squats, because they find them difficult or can never get their form correct. The most important thing to remember when doing squats is to make sure your feet are straight or slightly pointed outward and at shoulder length apart, the key is having your entire body, feet, knees and shoulders all inline. You want to go down as far as possible till you are sitting in a chair position while keeping your back as flat as possible.
Squats main target is the quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, hips and core It is also great for increasing strength and improving joints and ligaments.
Body squats are a great way to start out and work on form, try between 10-15 reps per set, until you become confident with your form, then slowly begin to work your way up.
#Garberfitness #squat #power #feelgood #life #live #setgoals #crushgoals #steps #pushyourself #selfbelieve #selfachieve #explore #nevergiveup #strive4greatness #failforward #discipline 💪🏻💪🏻🏋🏻♂️🏋🏻♀️😊
17 January, 2019