Latest #strength Posts
- PiperWilloughby is an ordinary human whose journey of self-discovery has led her through a great transformation, allowing her to connect with the very essence of who she is, and letting her light shine brightly in the universe.
Got your copy yet? https://amzn.to/2wEfy3A
1 hour ago
- Happy Holidays Wonderful People of Evoke :D
We have come to the end of the year, and what a year it has been!
We close this chapter on a high note being the series of women appointments we have all been witnessing in the private and public sector.
It gives hope that South Africa is on the right track to bridging the gender parity ratio and lifting the country to the next level by the inclusion of women in South Africa’s economic strategic drive.
We look forward to more appointments of women in strategic roles in the New Year (2019) as South Africa embraces the diverse leadership women bring to the table and our economy.
The challenges in the work place for women are deplorable and we must continue to create platforms, such as ours, for women to be empowered to navigate through such challenges.
We must however celebrate the positives and the victories along the journey and showcase to the rest of the global economy of the benefits of investing in our women that is riddled with corruption.
This is also a time to be with family, to rest and rejuvenate for the year ahead. It is everyone's favourite time of year which I use to reflect on things accomplished in the year and things to defer to the following year.
I hope you take the time to reflect and plan in order to start the year ahead at full steam. Evoke wishes you a safe, blessed and wonderful holiday season and we hope to engage you in more evocative ways in the New Year.
Happy holidays <3 !🎄🌹🙌🏽 #EWESA
#inspiration #motivation #leader #leadership #female #business #life #happy #balance #quotes #qotd #strength #god #grow #goals #drive #rolemodel #train #strong #destiny #woman #women #womeninbusiness #strong #power
1 hour ago
- MOTIVATION MONDAY 💪🏽
Start your week off right with this workout from @christian.fleenor 👇🏽
GET READY TO FEEL THE BURN 🔥
REST 60s between sets. ⏰ INCREASE weight every set
1️⃣ DB Press [4 sets |8/8/10/12]
2️⃣ Partial Deadlift [4 sets |8/8/10/12]
3️⃣ Incline DB Press [4 sets |8/8/10/12]
4️⃣ Smith Machine Row [4 sets |8/8/10/12]
5️⃣ Alternative DB Fly [4 sets |10-12]
6️⃣ Close Grip Pulldown [4 sets |10-12]
7️⃣ Incline Plate Press [3 sets |12-15]
8️⃣ Straight Arm Pulldown [3 sets |12-15]
9️⃣ Cable Underhand Fly [3 sets |10-12]
🔟 Cable Pulldown [3 sets |10-12]
Happy Monday all! 💦
1 hour ago
- 3 x 1 min max cal bike intervals. Sound.
Other bits. FP
1 hour ago
- Goodbye damp. 📸 @ben_turner_photo
1 hour ago
- Sunday is leg day🍑.. gradually creeping the weight back up, week by week back up to 100kg in no time.
My body is much stronger than my brain allows me to train! I struggle to push myself that extra 10/20kg.. I know I can do it - pushing through that mental barrier is something that comes with time.
22 hours ago
- New skill unlocked 🐃
With the help of @jonathan_last
13 December, 2018
- Regression sessions ep.2
• "Dear Santa would it be possible for you to bring me the ability to crow press into a handstand, oh and a curly wurly"
Truth is, sometimes your regressions are wobbly / shakey and far from perfect and that's okay.
Near decapitation by the exercise band is optional.
12 December, 2018
- Victory, happiness, love & respect... in sport & in life in general... that’s what I am looking for... and you? #Dimata #Faith #RSCA #Boostmycom
20 November, 2018
- Back to my first day training at SBG in 2015. A lot of great memories in that gym!
10 August, 2018
- Having fun shadow boxing
3 August, 2018
- Training 5x5 minute rounds for 25 minutes is definitely my favourite thing to do in the gym
2 August, 2018
- Meeting @stevecook is still the highlight of my summer
1 August, 2018
- Dying to get back training this week
31 July, 2018
- By far the comfiest tracksuit I’ve ever worn! And yes, my phone is that big I need 2 hands ... @gymshark
30 July, 2018