Latest #stippling Posts
- Dragonfly by Sigma - Made this quite detailed piece for Sirpa the other day. There was lots of freehanding involved, luckily she was super cool and trusted my vision all the way. Thank you! Also, I’m really stoked for the placement we chose. Flows so nicely. 👌
19 minutes ago
- Filling in Adams arm over a scar, one more small session to finish it off soon and then dependant on his surgeons sewing skills maybe redoing this when he gets a metal plate taken out of his bone next year!
24 minutes ago
- After her mother beat cancer, not once but TWICE, Tricia asked me to create a piece to celebrate the bond that was forged with her family through the struggle, including her mother’s favorite bird and florals. Thank you, Tricia, for allowing me to be a part of the victory celebration.
25 minutes ago
- Thanks for the arm @soymilkisgreat , dotwork is always a fun experience ☠️
29 minutes ago
- ▪️good old knife and 🌹 available to be tattooed. ▪️pm me for bookings and any enquiries. ▪️swipe to see a little time laps of this being done if you feel the need.
31 minutes ago
- Just keep stippling.... Patience is everything✨
1 hour ago