Latest #songlyrics Posts
- "And if I go, don't forget the one good thing I almost did.
I learned your name without words. "- Jawbreaker
6 hours ago
- I hear the birds from last summer's breeze, I drive fast. I am alone in the night... Been tryin' hard not to get into trouble, but I, I've got a war in my mind. I just ride
Just ride, I just ride, I just ride
I'm tired of feeling like I'm fucking crazy
I'm tired of driving 'till I see stars in my eyes...Too much I strive, I just ride.
2 minutes ago
- “Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten”
9 hours ago
- 🌹 impromptu song I wrote today. It’s about something kinda deep. The garden is a metaphor for my mind,heart, wellness and wholeness. It’s about embracing who I am and acknowledging the pain that got me here no matter what people say, and being able to share that with someone I love.🌹 I wrote a letter to you yesterday
(I know you like it the old fashioned way)
I made a promise to you, often babe,
That I will see you in the garden
Roses, petals on your whitest lace
We’re both open but we’re not afraid
And it don’t matter what the others say
So I will see you in the garden
Our flowers gon’ grow
They will never grow old
The rainbow so bold
It will nourish our souls
The tiniest gifts
Your ruby red lips.
Don’t care about them,
We’re bigger than this [CH]
We could argue with their gospel
But we don’t gotta be apostles
We already carried our crosses up hill, and died at Calvary
So it’s a time for celebration
Had enough communication
Imma live my life how I want
You can find me tending to my garden
24 minutes ago
- I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us,
How we met and the sparks flew instantly,
And people would say, "They're the lucky ones."
I used to know my place was the spot next to you.
Now I'm searching the room for an empty seat,
'Cause lately I don't even know what page you're on.
Oh, a simple complication,
Miscommunications lead to fall-out.
So many things that I wish you knew.
So many walls up I can't break through.
Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking.
And I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me, yeah?
I don't know what to say, since the twist of fate when it all broke down,
And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now.
How'd we end up this way?
See me nervously pulling at my clothes and trying to look busy,
And you're doing your best to avoid me.
I'm starting to think one day I'll tell the story of us,
How I was losing my mind when I saw you here,
But you held your pride like you should've held me.
Oh, I'm scared to see the ending,
Why are we pretending this is nothing?
I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how.
I've never heard silence quite this loud.
#songlyrics #taylorswift #thestoryofus
31 minutes ago
- "Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding"
10 hours ago