Latest #seahorse Posts
- Sneak peek at what just came out of the tumbler...😘 I'm heading to Florida bright and early tomorrow morning for about 5 days so unfortunately won't have time to oxidize and photograph these lovelies until after I return. Sadness.
17 minutes ago
- Etched Seahorse, letterpress grateful card and Golden Bryggen card inside a charming Hanseatic buildings of Bryggen ♡ peacefully waiting for a new home though ;)
19 minutes ago
- Dreaming of warmer weather? Enjoy this #seahorse tattoo fresh vs. healed by @mikeyfishhook !!
We’re open today until 9! So stop by or call the shop and get yourself a little jammer or start a sleeve!
161 Higbie Lane
West Islip, NY
_______________ 🌊🐴 (really surprised there’s no seahorse emoji! So enjoy our makeshift one 😂)
20 minutes ago
- The Seahorse male is the only creature where the male has a true reversed pregnancy.✌🏻 The female transfers her eggs to the male which he self-fertilises in his pouch.🥚 The number of eggs can vary from 50-150 for smaller species to 1500 for larger species.👼🤰
They receive everything they need in the pouch from oxygen to food.🍼 Gestation time varies from 14 days to 4 weeks. Giving birth can be a long process with contractions lasting up to 12 hours.👌🏻🧡
Video courtesy @ocean_preservation 🙏
35 minutes ago
- The Mimosa Tub Chair, one of Bokja’s latest specimen. This swivel chair is dressed in an embroidered textile, depicting the playful interaction between yellow mimosa flowers and lovemaking seas horses. This piece will be debuting tomorrow during the holiday extravaganza happening at @saifi.village from 5-9pm. See you there! .
#chair #embroidery #seahorse #mimosa #madeinlebanon #craft
2 hours ago