Latest #rockmusic Posts
- “I love to dress killer, but with taste, my stage costumes are special fun. You do not just come to the concert, it is also a fashion show. I like to change clothes during the performance, these are all elements of the theater. I go on stage after Brian's guitar solo - and the viewer knows that something is going to happen now!
It is just a form of growth. It bothers to wear the same costumes and look the same. I just love to dress up. I went from ballet to hard leather look. This leather image appeared after visiting a bar in Germany - and, of course, I wear it purely for show off.
I love the skin. I imagine myself to be something like a black panther. ”
Excerpt from a book
Freddie Mercury. Life is his words
Greg Brooks «Я люблю одеваться убийственно, но со вкусом, мои сценические костюмы — это особое веселье. Вы приходите не просто на концерт, это еще и показ мод. Мне нравится переодеваться во время представления, это всё элементы театра. Я выхожу на сцену после гитарного соло Брайана — и зритель знает, что сейчас что-то случится!
Это просто форма роста. Надоедает носить одни и те же костюмы и выглядеть одинаково. Я просто люблю наряжаться. Я прошел от балетного периода до жесткого кожаного образа. Этот кожаный имидж появился после посещения бара в Германии — и, конечно, я ношу это чисто для выпендрежа.
Я люблю кожу. Я воображаю себя чем-то вроде черной пантеры.» Отрывок из книги
Фредди Меркьюри. Жизнь его словами
2 minutes ago
- I see the water rushing in.
I’m sick of lying and telling myself that it’s all good,
it’s gonna work out.
Living in doubt.
Running away from the truth just to accommodate you.
What can I do?
Tell me why I should deny who I am, and wear a disguise.
Unfortunately we built our house on sand, the tide is coming in.
This is the end.
I might let go.
Caught in the undertow, I can’t take this anymore. I might move on.
Just let go.
How many mistakes,
how many days till we find out how much we can take?
Again and again I play back what was said in the back of my head.
But that’s in the past, and like life gone,
you know it’s dead.
All of this effort for nothing just to hold tight on to something dying in my hands, reeling from losing again.
Another wave crashes in.
This is the end
I might let go.
Caught in the undertow, I can’t take this anymore.
I might move on, just let go.
#beyondoursecrets #metalcore #metal #rock #heavy #metalmusic #rockmusic #heavymetal #music #love #art #lyrics #poetry #night #end #hope #sing #voice #guitar #piano #speakers #microphone #shure #yamaha #alternative #longhair #LP #style
7 minutes ago
- Vices Of Vanity are an Atlanta-based band who skillfully fuse elements of classic rock and roll with dashes of grunge, punk, and crisp indie rock alike. Their sound is notably fresh at present – thanks to their creative balancing between influences and a finely honed production job. The band’s approach to songwriting is also firmly rooted in the effective pop category – every song I’ve heard so far has offered at least one layer in the way of making certain you’ll remember and even walk away humming it. At the same time, the grittiness of rock prevents this from being an intrusive process – that authentic edge and that raw passion you hear in the vocals and the set-up helps make the sound feel alternative and increasingly likable.
Drink Drank Drunk is a strong example of all of this. Coming in at under three minutes long, the track introduces a band with a love for music and performance. The distorted power chords, the heavy crash of the drums, the raspy vocal and the quick rhythm of the verses – all of this paves the way in a cool and carefree manner towards an ultimately anthemic hook that begs for audience participation.
Vices Of Vanity - Drink Drank Drunk - Single & Review - Link in Bio.
@vicesofvanity #drinkdrankdrunk #punkrock #rock #punk #rockmusic #grunge #hardrock #newrock #indie #newmusic #independentmusic #unsigned #nowplaying #newsong #rocksinger #singer #singersofinstagram #vocalist #rockvocals #listen 🎵 #newrelease #indierock #drinks 🍹 #drinking #soundcloud #rockband #singers #guitars
14 minutes ago
- February 19, 1992 - Tokyo, JP
Photo by Koh Hasebe.
15 minutes ago
- One year ago today, the world lost the most beautiful unique voice, artist, musician, songwriter, role model that ever existed. The heavens gained a new angel and the skies the most beautiful shinning star. It still feels like a bad dream and still hurts but I know now she's always going to be with all of us as long as we keep listening to her beautiful voice and music legacy. Thank you Dolores for your amazing irreplaceable talent, you'll always be special to me and I'm so proud to be the fan of such an incredible artist, it was an honour to have seen you rocking the stage and even though I never got to meet you and talk to you as I always dreamed of since I was a child, I still consider myself lucky that I heard your beautiful voice and saw you performing with the best band ever!!! I love you forever Dolores, you will always have a special place in my heart!! Rest in Peace my angel and be happy 💗💗💗💖💖💕💕💝💝💞💞💟💟🙏🙏🙏🕯🕯🕯 ...
I'd like to dedicate the video of the song Letting Go live at the Vatican to all the people who are still mourning for Dolores' death, with special dedication to Noel noelhogan Mike mikehogan206 and Fergal, to Dolores' family and friends and all thecranberries fans hoping that time will help us heal.... Swipe to watch the video...
#doloresoriordan #ripdoloresoriordan #ripdolores #thecranberries #thebestbandever #thebestsinger #thebestband #bestbandever #bestsingerever #legendsofrock #legendsneverdie #legendary #rockstars #rocklegends #rockicons #rockqueen #rockmusic #rockgoddess #queenofrock #musiclive #musicicon #musiclegend #singersongwriters #greatsinger #greattalent #greatestartist #beautifulmusic #bestvoiceever #beautifulvoice #heavenlyvoice
15 minutes ago