Latest #podcastingtips Posts
- 🎙 I want to share a little info on how I started our recent podcast. Full video is linked in my bio.
Big shout out to @johnleedumas and @katelerickson for their support and guidance. The free podcasting course and Podcasters’ Paradise played a huge role in my podcast education, motivation and launch strategy.
The amazing thing is that it’s not crazy hard to start a podcast once you know what you’re doing.
If you’ve been thinking about starting a podcast, get it going! I’m here to cheer you on and lend any support that I can. Watch the full video linked in my bio for some quick tips on equipment and software.
🎧 Oh, and tune in to Ninja Coaching Coast to Coast every Tuesday and Thursday!
2 hours ago
- The best part about being an average podcast with a growing audience is we can try out all sorts of content. Intern Sam’s knowledge about oranges was definitely something that’s stuck 🍊
12 hours ago
- In this episode of Straight Talking Natural Health with @julesgallowayhealth we interview @gabrielarosafertility. 🙌👏 Gabriela Rosa is the Founder and Clinical Director of @fertile_method - a business dedicated to helping couples create healthy babies. 💏 🤱
Her superpower is blending evidence based science into a holistic and supportive approach to fertility treatment. And how’s this for qualified… She holds a Master of Science in Medicine (Reproductive Health and Human Genetics) from Sydney University, a Bachelor of Health Science, and is trained in numerous disciplines including naturopathy, nutrition, herbal medicine, counselling, mind-body and energy therapies. She is even undertaking a clinical research program at Harvard University to conduct further research in her area of expertise.
With all this behind her, she works with women who previously struggled with years of infertility and recurrent miscarriage, and helps them to overcome fertility issues - even when multiple other treatments had failed.
In this interview, we chat about:
Why couples get stuck on their fertility journey
What blood work and tests you should REALLY get done when trying for a baby
Why your doctor may not be digging deep enough to find out the true cause of your fertility issues
How to ask better questions when working with your fertility specialist
Is age really the main barrier to getting pregnant?
Advice for women over 40 who are trying for a baby
What to do if egg quality is below par (hint: it has to do with your partner!)
The important work that needs to be done before and during IVF to create better outcomes
The effect that stress has on fertility
What to eat, and are vegetarian diets ok?
"Act pregnant now to get pregnant later." What couples should be doing BEFORE they conceive to increase their chances of a healthy baby. "Although I absolutely love IVF... I think it's a miraculous technology... It's ridiculously overused. It's basically a licence to print money." Have you been told you need IVF to conceive? Listen to this first and discover ALL your options.
14 hours ago
- Podcasters, you know how important intros are to brand recognition. I've go this cool little intro/outro. Kinda hip-hop quirky. New. Low Price. Professional Sound. HMU
16 hours ago
- One of the things I struggled w when I first got started in Network Marketing was finding the right network! The right people who I could lock arms w and who were serious about building a lifelong sustainable business.
When you first get started you don’t realize that everyone is not your people and not everyone is going to take the biz seriously! Those aren’t your people. I’ve learned that only 10% of the people you enroll w actually DO SOMETHING! To us it seems like an brainer bc we are the movers and the shakers and we understand REAL TRUE RESIDUAL INCOME!
Once I cracked the code I started bringing in the RIGHT people by the masses! Trust me - THERE IS A RIGHT WAY to do this! .
Tell me .... what’s your biggest obstacle in Network Marketing? Drop it in the comma below and I’ll DM you one simple tip that will help you overcome!
17 hours ago
- New episode up this morning, talking about pets, and vanity license plates.
23 hours ago