Latest #peanutbutterchocolate Posts
- Do you remember chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies? 🍫 🥜 These are an easier, much healthier version than the traditional chocolate no bake cookies. And they taste even better!! No lie. 👌
Link to recipe in bio. The original no bake cookies were something I looked forward to at every girl scout fundraiser or gathering that parents were bringing cookies too. We're talking the 80s here people. They seemed to be a staple for cookie gathering in the 80s. They were my favorite. But have you ever tried to make them? They are called no bake but the process wasn't as easy as it sounds. If you didn't melt the tremendous amount of sugar correctly they were way too soft or turned dry and super crumbly ridiculously fast. 🤷♀️ Well no worries here. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ball recipe takes the cookies of yesteryear and gives them a healthy much more simple makeover. Can I just take a minute to state how damn tasty they are too? 🙌
Link to blog recipe in bio.
#healthyrecipe #proteinballs #chocolatepeanutbutter #peanutbutterchocolate #nobake #nobakecookies #healthydessert #milspouse #milspouseblogger #milspouseowned #veteranowned #smallbusiness #blogger #foodie #healthyfoodie #armywife #militarywife #navywife
17 hours ago
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups were my favorite candy as a child. I mean, come on…chocolate and peanut butter, what could be better? These mini pies are a grown-up version of my childhood favorite made with Belgian chocolate dessert cups and finished with dark chocolate. Be sure to grab a glass of milk!
MINI CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PIES
* 12 Belgian or dark chocolate mini cups
* 6 oz cream cheese
* 1 cup creamy peanut butter
* ¾ cup sugar
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 1 dark chocolate bar
In a mixer, cream together peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. The filling will be thick. Spoon into mini chocolate dessert cups and use a small spatula to spread evenly and smooth the tops. Use ¼ of chocolate bar to grate chocolate shavings onto each mini pie. Break the remaining chocolate bar into smaller pieces and add to the tops of mini pies. Eat immediately or chill and serve cold.
I'm giving away signed copies of all 21 of my published books to one lucky reader! Link in my profile. Promotion runs until 11:59 PM PT Mon, 12/31/18. One winner will be chosen at random from eligible entries. Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
19 hours ago
- Peanut Butter Shake is everything you want it be; chocolatey, peanut buttery goodness. With hints of cream and caramel, this medium-bodied sweet stout will remind you of a peanut butter chocolate shake. Available at the @lcbo!
21 hours ago
- PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE ENERGY BITES: ‘Tis the season! I don’t know about you ... but late afternoon is when I’m craving a sweet treat & sometimes end up snacking on a not-so-good-for-you option...hint, hint, Starbucks cake pops! 😳
These energy bites are the perfect pick-me-up snack and healthier. The ground flax seeds are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, lignans, and fiber, which are known to help improve cholesterol and blood pressure. Remember, these bites are calorie dense, so enjoy in moderation 🤤
Here’s the recipe:
1️⃣ Add 1 cup rolled oats, 1/2 cup ground flax seeds, 1/2 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips to a large bowl. Add in 2 tbsp honey and 2/3 cup all natural creamy peanut butter 🥜
2️⃣ Mix all ingredients and refrigerate for 30-35 minutes. Press into 12 balls and voila, you have these mouthwatering PB & Chocolate energy bites! 💕
#energyballs #peanutbutterchocolate #healthysnacksonthego #lifestylemedicine #foodismedicine #healthyfoodie #groundflaxseed #womeninmedicine #peanutbutterlover #flaxseeds #foodphotography #easyhealthysnacks #tastethesix
22 hours ago
- Tomorrow is the Coffee Cart! ☕️🧁 It’s the once a month event the Boosters do where we take carts full of coffee, creamers, and baked goodies around to the teachers and staff. My mom likes contributing so to balance out her @inagarten outrageous brownies 😳, I made these chocolate peanut butter zucchini muffins from @balancewithb’s blog again. They were a hit with the staff who wanted something a little healthier and also the gluten free people. 😎 Now, back to one last craft for the school’s Polar Express night tomorrow. It’s been a busy day. 😴
12 December, 2018