Latest #patience Posts
- Surrendering and letting go are challenging for me. I feel far more comfortable when I’m in control, but I’ve also come to realize that need for control can also make for a lot of stress and disappointment (given it is totally unrealistic in lots of settings - particularly with parenting). In 2019 I’ll be working on learning to surrender more. Do you have any areas you’d like to work on in 2019? 📷@mysoulfam
3 minutes ago
- Good JESUS WEDNESDAY passage of the day☕🌈⛅😇🌹💕 🌹NO LONGER BOUND TO SIN AND DEATH🌹
With the arrival of Jesus, the Messiah, that fateful dilemma is resolved. Those who enter into Christ’s being-here-for-us no longer have to live under a continuous, low-lying black cloud. A new power is in operation. The Spirit of life in Christ, like a strong wind, has magnificently cleared the air, freeing you from a fated lifetime of brutal tyranny at the hands of sin and death. 🌹Romans 8:1-2 MSG🌹
God sacrificed His only begotten Son JESUS CHRIST to die on the cross for your sins and now your sin debt has been paid in full. Now that you have entered into a covenant relationship with Christ Jesus, you have been released from the power and the weight of sin and death. You have been freed from eternal death and you have now inherited a life eternal with your Heavenly Father through Christ Jesus🌹
🌹Glory to God🌹
TAP ON THE LINK BELOW TO LISTEN TO THE SONG OF THE DAY🎼🎵🎶🎹
ROSES FOR YOU WOMEN'S MINISTRIES. ISAIAH 61:1-3
#God #Christ #Holyspirit
#FREEDOM #Jesus #Bible #Scriptures #comfort #love #peace #cagednomore #trust #faith
#believe #joy #longsuffering #patience #Savior #Trinity #Cross #ArmorofGod #Christlike #Divinity #forgiving
5 minutes ago
- Weight loss fat loss what’s the difference ?🤔🤔
How do you do it ➡️Energy balance and being in a consistent calorie deficit is the key to fat loss ➡️If you want to drop body fat eating in a calorie surplus and not being active enough over a period of time will lead to you to put on excess body fat.
➡️TDEE calculator ➡️Starting to lift weights or do any kind of resistance training is a great way to burn excess calories instead of all the calories we take in for energy going to our waist they have a second job to repair our body after training hence our metabolism increases to do this so we burn more calories at rest ➡️Get you neat up to burn more calories walk more sit less
➡️You don’t need to cut carbs really low or cut out all your favourite foods like chocolate or alcohol to drop body fat ➡️Think of calories in money terms if you keep blowing to much money over the week especially at the weekend then you have way less to spend the next week calories are the same take control of your calorie intake rather than living on salad leaves an no carbs plus no results ➡️Make your diet work for you include the foods you want rather than sticking to a ridged meal plan that you will be fed up of in 2 days. The key is to find a diet that you can see yourself still sticking to a few weeks down that you can work around your lifestyle that’s why I think flexible dieting is a great approach ➡️Tracking calories is much easier than trying to hit a target you can’t see and hoping to get the results you want
7 minutes ago
- “Change is inevitable, but transformation is by conscious choice.”👌🏽
I used to think that: exercise was a waste of time, health for myself would just be something else that I gave up on, I don’t have the time or energy to do anything other than wipe butts, vacuum and laundry, and me doing anything other than being a “mom” and a “wife” would make me selfish. 🥺
I never would that thought that: exercise gave me so much MORE time to live my life, if I gave myself a few months of showing up I would surprise myself, working out gives me so much MORE energy, and taking care of myself makes me anything BUT selfish. 🙂
👉🏽 Taking care of yourself isn’t selfish. Filling your own cup before pouring into others isn’t wrong, it’s necessary. 👈🏽
I’m looking for 3-5 upbeat, busy, but motivated ladies who want to make a TRANSFORMATION in their lives. I’d like to discuss my upcoming online fitness bootcamp with you! 👋🏽
Leave an emoji below if this is you! 😄
10 minutes ago
- I could careless but this is so funny 😂
15 minutes ago
- "La paciencia no significa soportar pasivamente. Significa ser previsor lo suficiente como para confiar en el resultado final de un proceso. Significa mirar la espina y ver la rosa, mirar la noche y ver el amanecer.
La impaciencia significa ser miope para no poder ver el resultado.
No ver el proceso necesario para que algo que no es, sea.
Los amantes de Dios nunca se queda sin paciencia, porque saben que se necesita tiempo para que la luna creciente se llene".
#flowers #love #patience #mood #calm #belive
18 minutes ago
- Everything you want takes time and effort. What u put in is what you will get out. Practice patience, ask for wisdom, gain knowledge and always pray. My package to succeed.
#patience #wisdom #knowledge #prayer #success
20 minutes ago