Latest #movingforward Posts
- Be careful what you let inside.
10 minutes ago
- Reading my first book of Esther and Jerry Hicks, in name of ‘Abraham’ - the Universe or Collective wisdom/ energy ... ... changed my perspective of what’s possible in my life. Since then I keep up listening to their many audio’s on YouTube.
It’s my recommendation to do in case you don’t ‘get’ it yet that you are the creator of your life, in all ways !
This is a quote I like a lot and wanted to share with you 😊
Be happy in anticipation of what’s coming. — Abraham Hicks Quotes
🧡 Love and light 💫✨
21 minutes ago
- This is so inspiring not only because one, who said it, but because I believe this fully! I am an advocate to “be the light” but also am the product of small changes that have paved the way. Proud of inspiring others to enjoy the light but also for those to understand the ripples they create ❤️ #paveyourway #bethelight #movingforward
22 minutes ago
- Seriously though!!!!!! We all deserve nothing but successes this upcoming year. You need some help there? Don’t worry I got you! Gotta help each other out anyway possible!!! #unite #blacklove #movingforward #dontgiveup
31 minutes ago
- The familiar and the mediocre will always be at your desposal, but the extraordinary can only be yours if you have vision.
39 minutes ago
- Fill in the blank:
The gift I am most grateful for this holiday season is: _______.
1 hour ago