Latest #mepriority Posts
- You will never measure up to the demands, qualifications and expectations of people if that’s what you are waiting for to start, do and live your dream! When you look to the validation of people to recognize the talents, skills, abilities in you, you dispossess yourself of the power you have to HAPPEN! Besides your completeness is in Christ! You can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens you! That’s where it starts from! The fact that it’s not showing now doesn’t mean it’s never there! Swine can never recognize the pearls deposited in you! It takes one to recognize the other! Start living! Believing! Working! Happening! And the other pieces will begin to show as you evolve😘😘😘😘 You are blessed beyond measure🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
#careerfocus #inspiration #selfcare #selfacceptance #mepriority #enoughinchrist #complete #candoallthingsthroughchrist #worklikeaqueen #live #start #achieve #women #possible #succeed #lift
20 November, 2018
- Priorities... this is a hard one. Seems pretty simple right?! Both littles fell asleep on the ride home from our park play date. They both stayed asleep when I brought them in! My kids NEVER and I repeat NEVER nap at the same time!
Normally I would say a thank you prayer and sit on the couch and watch all my recorded Bravo shows. Don’t get me wrong...I love me some housewives and thats my way to unplug. Today I decided to hit play and get my workout done kid free. It was AMAZING! I did a complete workout and guess what?! They are both still asleep so now I can watch tv.
I hear all the time...”I don’t have time to workout at home”. If you have time to watch tv, then you have time to do a workout. All you have to do is push play! Which play button will you chose?
#mepriority #naptimehustler #makingmoves #athomefitness #metimenow #yourchoiceyourlife
23 August, 2018
- 💪🏼 YOU said: “I drink a PROTEIN SHAKE." .
🙄 I SAID back to you: “How come? Are you PROTEIN DEFICIENT?"
YOU said: “Meh...what do you mean?"🤔
👇🏻3 Protein Shake Truth Bombs👇🏻
1) You probably are getting ENOUGH protein that you don't need to supplement. IF you do, make sure your protein is a quality plant or animal source free from hormones and pesticides and if it's a shake, that it does NOT include SOY, artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
2) If you eat MORE protein than your body requires, it will simply convert most of those calories to sugar and then fat. Pretty sure that's NOT the outcome you desire.👎🏻
3) The majority of people are nutrient and mineral deficient. Not protein deficient. 👆🏻READ #3 ...AGAIN. 👆🏻 💣 Synthetic One-A-Day vitamins aren't gonna cut it. 💊 Your body will absorb vitamins best from real, whole foods. 🌱
If you are going to drink a shake, why not make it one that is dense in vitamins and minerals, preferably plant based, and has quality probiotics that will also help heal your gut and restore your digestive system.
Why limit your shake to JUST protein when you can have ALL the bells and whistles 😍. Heck mine even has MORINGA! Bet yours doesn’t 😜 ❤️Refining Your Health,
#weekend #noweakend #friday #workoutathome #fit #fitnessmotivation #fitgirl #absworkout # #health #lithuanianblogger #livingmybestlife #gainz #girlswithmuscles #fitnessjourney #lifestyle #strongerthanyesterday #strongwomen #core #girlswholift #blonde #momof2 #socialworker #healthcare #selfcare #selflove #mepriority #proteinshake #supernatural
17 August, 2018
- Learning to keep expectations of people very low and keep my trust in God on the highest level. Too much to accomplish and little time for disappointments. Doing Me for once. No “New year new me” crap. Just stating facts #Heneverfailedmeyet #MEpriority #1
4 January, 2018
- A friend of mine posted this and I appreciate. Because I, once, promised that to myself. I was doing it. It felt fucking great!! Until something -it is extremely important- but I put myself in the back burner again. Recently, I've been comimg to terms that I need to put ME 1st again. It is hard to break bad bad habits. But I will have that again.
#realsoon #comingsoon #neveragain #Mepriority #Iwillbuilditagain #takingcareofMe
12 November, 2017
- Worth the read. Love this book!
16 September, 2015
- Yeup. This is me. Need to stop doing that. Time to Make myself happy. #mepriority
17 March, 2015