Latest #marriedlife Posts
- A most magical time at the happiest place on earth today with three little princesses and two of our best friends 💕 Check out our story for some @disneyland magic! 🎄
16 minutes ago
- The very things that were meant to hold you down, will eventually lift you UP. ✨
Who would have known a movie about a baby elephant with huge ears would have such an inspiring message?? 💯
And literally SUCH a true one. I got to share more of my story on our team call tonight. We’ve got 500+ coaches that work with us & to say it’s humbling is an understatement. When I get to share ALL that Gods done in my life, which is a WHOLE LOT. & then when I also get to share what He’s done through this coaching opportunity... It just chokes. Me. Up.
I used to live a life I never want to replicate. One where I traded dollars for hours & didn’t take care of my body. I ended up losing my husband to cancer & getting diagnosed with an incurable auto immune disease myself, all before I turned 28.
You better bet that was enough to push me to make changes in my life. And now I’m so dang inspired to be helping other people make changes in theirs too.
It’s NEVER the size of the mountain that matters, my friend. It’s the size of the FAITH in the one that faces it. 🙏🏼💕
17 minutes ago
- Want to know the fastest way to disappointment? Please others.
18 minutes ago
- Can’t help but smile when these two are on camera 📸
21 minutes ago
- I am super excited I bought these slippers for the Big Guy last week & When he first saw them he said Oooh HECK NO 😂😂😂🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 But since he loves me he has been such a good sport wearing them everyday 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 & I just got mine today in the mail 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 Love them Love Us 🥰🥰🥰💙 I love you honey you seriously are the Best 😘😘 #papabear #mamabear #sexyhusband #marriedlife #lifewithkids #twinlife
40 minutes ago
- -SWIPE- I am so proud of this fine man receiving this gift in honor of stepping up by being the leader of his small group at school for his second year in a row. He is such a great leader and a Bible nerd. I love it. ✨
So, tonight I was TIRED tired. I worked 8 hrs, served on the concession stand at my sister’s school, watched her game afterwards, we went grocery shopping after that, then I came home and cooked dinner. (Now I’m on IG lol) ✨
I knew once I finished cooking and showered I was going straight to sleep - no questions. ✨
Then, my husband got out of class at 9:30 pm and called me as I was about 10 minutes from getting in bed and the conversation went something like this:
Hubby: Beautiful?! How was the game? How did grocery shopping go? Etc.. Me: Hey babe. Not so good and good. (LoL-I don’t like talking when I’m tired.) Hubby: Well, my day was great! I received one of the best gifts I’ve ever gotten from anyone. I can’t wait to show you! Please wait up so you can see it. *Mind you, he drives an hour to and from class. Which meant I had to wait up for a whole hour.* ✨
More times than not, marriage is about putting your selfish desires aside to meet the needs of your spouse. That comes in different forms. Tonight, mine consisted of fighting sleep in order to celebrate this special gift he received tonight. ✨
If you KNOW my husband, you know he’s the most easy going, down to earth guy ever and he isn’t usually this ‘outwardly’ excited so it was so cool getting to actually document this. Haha! 🤩
I love this guy! #DTS #gifts #celebrateyourman #compromise #marriedlife #seminary #theology
49 minutes ago