Latest #loveforlife Posts
- Things are coming together very nicely for this Bedroom Addition. —————————————
Contact us today 📱
45 minutes ago
- Que tal uma paradinha para refletir e refletir sobre você. 🙂
Pensar em tudo de bom que existe aí
dentro desse coração! ❤️
Saiba que você é uma pessoa maravilhosa
capaz de fazer muita coisa boa, útil e
expressiva, se quiser e que no seu coração estão guardadas coragem e confiança suficientes para realizar seus desejos. 🦋
Mas não se esqueça, de buscar em cada
minuto de seus dias, motivos de alegria
e esperança, não se importando com as
situações adversas que aparecem. 😌
Você deve escolher ser feliz e tornar
isso possível, com muita fé, não perdendo
nunca o entusiasmo pela vida e pelo amor, mas principalmente, tendo a certeza de que Deus sempre abençoa quem o ama e quem faz da vida um prazer. 🌸
Pois a Ele pertence o Dom da Vida.
Ame com seu coraçao ❣️
#pensenisso #fé #amorpelavida #deus #god #faith #loveforlife #life
1 hour ago
- Forse la strada giusta la troviamo quando ci perdiamo ...
2 hours ago
- For me, the most fun thing in life is growth and/or change. ✨ Change. Most people are afraid of change. Afraid of losing things that are called their safe place, afraid of unwanted consequences, or even afraid of the truth. But when one door closes, another one opens. Change also comes with new beginnings, new adventures, allows you to follow new paths that life has given you. It allows you to make better choices, to start fresh, to make new friends and it allows you to grow!
✨ Growth. Another thing I love. Lots are comfortable with their habits cause they’re easy. Those same people also look at models or influencers and envy them. They want to be like them but make no effort to change. Self- growth allows you to set goals and achieve things. Self-growth allows you to better yourself and look in the mirror and be proud of what you see. It allows you to change bad habits, grow intellectually, grow physically, grow emotionally and so much more.
✨ Growth and Change go hand in hand. They are both life changers. It’s never too late to change or grow yourself! 💛
3 hours ago
- “Mindfulness & Meditation help focus on the moment while at the same time knowing we cannot capture that moment, we are in a flow of moments we let flow. We can watch moments in detail without being attached to them. Non-attachment to past & future stems from this practice. Worry about past or future is wasted energy, however we can observe the past & learn from it without agonising over it & trust ourselves to handle the future better. We can celebrate the opportunity to grow as we gain understanding from observation & experience. We can watch ourselves & avoid being caught up in over-reactions. "I am loved, right now, in this moment, I love, and am part of love itself. I am aware of myself at every level - the mental slowing gracefully to sense the spiritual within & all around, and the physical being still, or moving. I tune in to the flow of life in my body & the flow of life everywhere. I circulate love with each breath - from without to within & from within to all around.”
- Jay Woodman
My beautiful sister @chinita.pucca doing art work with a handheld gong (a meditation instrument) #gong #mindfulness #meditation #peace #love #art #loveforlife #affirmation #nonattachment
4 hours ago