Latest #liftheavy Posts
- Slowly working on chiseling off the fat around my midsection. It's been my biggest problem area. So I've started focusing in on making sure that my core is engaged on every set and every rep. I think it's working now I just need to keep up my #dedication and #stayconsistent with it.
Lift safe, have fun and stay strong!💪
8 minutes ago
- Tonight’s Texas Sunset
Photo Taken 📷 By Me With My📱
9 minutes ago
- Pretty excited about how these complexes felt at 85%. Snatches feel the best they’ve ever felt. I guess all those boring pulls & accessory work are actually doing something 🙃🙃
10 minutes ago
- It’s so easy to get caught up in how everyone else looks or how you want to look... believe me I know. But sometimes you just have to take a step back & look at how far you’ve come instead of how far you have to go.
Trust the process.
Same outfit, 1.5 years later. #transformationtuesday
11 minutes ago
- Just checkin off every gym in south yaz 😂
16 minutes ago
- Perception is that still waters turn stagnant. What you don’t see is forward progress happening beneath the surface. We are always moving forward, ever backwards! It’s a physiological impossibility. You might progress into an unhealthy state or you might progress into a healthier state. This is true: these moments, seconds, hours, days, weeks, months and years will never happen again. They are fleeting. You literally have a CHOICE in every nano second of every moment. Every molecule can be aligned with conscious progress. The one constant is CHANGE. You are the boss and you get to choose what change looks like for you. It’s happening whether you’re on auto pilot with your life or you’ve set that shit to manual and DRIVE forward. #boss #mindfulness #fit #fitness #motivationalquotes #motivation #inspirationalquotes #inspiration #mindovermatter #change #progress #movement #liftheavy #mentalhealth
21 minutes ago
- Today was a good day!
Warm up of 50 cal ab at a 2 min pace.
#strength was strict press percentage work. #metcon of 10 min amrap of 5 ring mu, 7/7 dB 55lb hang c/j, and 9/9 dB 55lb oh squat. (5+1)
Next was 30 rounds for time partner wod with @colinsauter of 10 cal ab sprint and 8 ghd sit ups. You go I go style.
Lastly hit the @misfitathletics metcon of 10 squat cleans, 500m erg, 8 squat cleans,400m, 6 sc, 300m, 4 sc, 200m, 2 sc and 100m. (Legs weren’t fresh but was able to #touchandgo the cleans) 9:16 @blacksmifff @travismfwilliams What you boys get?
#misfitathletics #savagebarbell #paragonfitnessandnutrition #crossfit #oly #olympiclifting #olympicweightlifting #performancedriven #powerlifting #gymnastics #conditioning #strengthandconditioning #strengthtraining #liftheavy #liftheavyoftenasineveryday #fitness #squats #lifting #boxstar #sharpentheaxe #wodapalooza
23 minutes ago