Latest #lifelines Posts
- wonder what they’re up to 🤔
3 hours ago
- Bad Boy Brady😏
3 hours ago
- Day 6 in the I.C.U. (2nd Trip within the past couple weeks) We’re learning how to handle the new #lifelines at home the #pacemaker and #lungdrain . Looking at this #Xray you would think I’m a robot put back together with to titanium rods, screws, now mechanical heart with wires and the drain that hopefully I won’t have for too long. Can’t forget all the lifelines for the kidney and the scars. What I’ve done to stay alive has been my choice from day 1. I’ve always had the option to not go through this but I feel what could’ve easily been a curse is our biggest blessing. I’ve been able to see what really matters in life and live by faith and not by sight. Still a fulfilled life I will say with my family and the many friends most like family because of coming aside me. Can’t forget what blogging and connecting with other warriors have brought to my life. I’m thankful for more time and will continue to fight because I’m just too stubborn to give up. Thank you all for your continuing covering throughout the many years fighting some have been following along since day 1 and you are all truly special to me!
4 hours ago
- When the parents get supposedly random food but you know each one holds a special place growing up...
The ponkh and sev, I'll always connect to the Gujarati side of my family. Winter meant spicy sev and fresh, tender sorghum with the whole familia!
The tadgole - moms side, the maharashtrian side of the family. Drives to Alibaug especially were all about this deliciousness and seeing my mums face light up!!
The sugarcane and boiled peanuts- this, will always be special. Long walks every Sunday since I was 8 years old, on Marine Drive and along Chowpatty, eating this, with my dad and sometimes mom joining us.. we spoke about any and everything. They always treated me as an equal no matter what nonsensical chatter I subjected them to..
For showing me the importance of mutual respect, of honest conversations, of simplicity, of family time, of valuing yourself, of feeling deeply and wholly.. I'll be forever grateful.
And you thought this was just about food :) .
... #goals #mom #dad
4 hours ago
- This family is a circle of strength, founded on faith, joined in love, kept by god...Every moment spend with them is special... #Bff #Squad #Lifelines
6 hours ago
- I can read your lifelines but first give me🖐🏼 #5
7 hours ago