Latest #jax Posts
- #L4TCWeeklyRoundUp ▪️Week 2▪️ SWIPE LEFT| Boom Bap, Networking and More...As always, don’t miss a beat - get your fix on events, new businesses, and networking in Duval. See link in bio. #L4TC #NewJaxCity
3 minutes ago
- Throwback Thursday, 3 years ago and just as bloody hot!!! #sydneyheatwave #tbt
21 minutes ago
- Strongly considering attending the upcoming @officialluluswaterfrontgrille Wine Dinner on the 29th. I attended one last month and I learned quite a lot while enjoying every bite and sip of the pairings. Highly reccommend attending, especially with great tablemates!
36 minutes ago
- The word “fat” instantly brings up negative health correlations but fat is actually a good thing! The right types of fat and quantities are important for development and healthy functioning.
Healthy fats are a vital part of a child’s diet, and they should not be excessively limited or banned. For young kids, especially, fat and cholesterol play important roles in brain development. And for those under 2 years old, fat should not be restricted. Generally, kids should eat a varied diet with about one third of calories coming from fat.
Learn more about fats for toddlers by clicking the link in our bio!
43 minutes ago
- It’s here! The Women in Food issue has officially hit the streets! Under the cover you’ll find profiles of women working in our local food & drink space, a nod to the ladies of local craft beer, the story of one small —but mighty— local farm (and the woman behind it), plus seasonal recipes, chef interviews, a list of cooking schools in the region, and a sneak peek at the artisan food maker whose yummy snacks just put Jacksonville on the national @goodfoodfdn map. As always, it’s free! Keep watch for a copy near you. (On the cover: Chef @erikadcline69 of @bleuchocolatcafe in Springfield 💕✨) #womeninfood #edibleneflorida
44 minutes ago
- I thought this was cute and hysterical and couldn’t stop giggling for an embarrassingly long amount of time.
•Thx @sweetphanie 🥰
56 minutes ago