Latest #itsalifestyle Posts
- You thought I was done sharing these 😏
Dave is going out on tour for a bit with the band starting today and leaving me with a crazy kitten...But really I’m gonna miss him 😭
I will never say no to you chasing your dreams though! Best of luck to @edenforge and I hope you guys have a lot of fun! #bandwife
4 minutes ago
- Happy Holidays from Fresh Dope. Receive 20% off your next order by entering the code: FDHoliday18 at checkout. From Dec. 12 to Dec. 18 only. Shop link in bio.
15 minutes ago
- I love the idea of doing workouts that target specific body parts on different days - it #seems so relaxed and organized. But the reality of my life - and so many busy moms and women - is we don’t have the time for that. My workouts are organized but I focus on strengthen my entire body to make the most of every minute I get alone to sweat.
Today’s workout targets your juicy booty, hamstrings, quads, biceps, shoulders, abs and obliques. Time to bring a little 🔥 to your day #letsgo
Perform each move for 1 minute with 1 minute break between sets for 3 sets for a 20 minute strengthening workout.
1. Squat with weighted jabs (I used 5 lbs weights - use a lighter weight to avoid injury when performing faster movements)
2. Barbell squats (I used 30 lbs)
3. Barbell lunges (“ “)
4. Barbell deadlifts (“ “)
5. Standing oblique crunches - right then left (I used 5 lbs weights)
*for weights - start with a weight that’s comfortable but challenging. All these movements should be performed slow and controlled - not fast. In a 1 minute span you should perform between 15-25 reps.
#urbangoddessfitness #UGF #itsalifestyle #workout #sweat #move #strong #healthy #happy #lifestyle #fitness #fitspo #fitmom #personaltrainer #fitnessvlogger #igworkout #torontoiger #momiger
20 minutes ago
- Pretty bad when I’m excited for feels like 32 running weather. But got my run in today. What is your workout for today look like?
23 minutes ago
- 🌱Plant choices.🌱
45 minutes ago
- Hoodie weather makes surf better ❄️ 🌊
48 minutes ago
- Post Baby Blues|| When this client reached out, she said to me, “I was an athlete my whole life. I always loved my body until I got pregnant.”
Her goal... “lose body fat, tone up and be happy when I look in the mirror”. She wanted to create a healthy lifestyle and understand how food affects her body. •
After just 3 months together, she lost 17 pounds and was at a place where she could say all of the above. I love it. Learning this will help with future pregnancies, but also fueling her body to have the energy to chase around her kiddos. •
You don’t need me forever. Some stay longer than others. But I love any amount of time I get with clients that I can show them, they CAN make a lifestyle out of healthy, balanced eating.
#transformstion #clientsuccess #fitmom #itsalifestyle #theundiet #macros #iifym #postpartumbody #postpartumweightloss
55 minutes ago