Latest #gf Posts
- Bye bye la 肥man👋🏻👋🏻
5 minutes ago
- Sometimes when I am trying to make lifestyle changes I overthink my meal choices. Like; what looks fab on pinterest, has 100 ingredients I cannot pronounce, and takes 2 hours to make. WHY?!? Do we do that?!? Simple can be just effective...and easier to manage. Manageability equals sustainability for me!
* when picking a chip I do ensure that it is cooked in a healthy oil like coconut or avocado. Although vegetable oil sounds good, it is very inflammatory for your body.
* when picking bread I try to keep the ingredients to a minimum, pronounceable, and always gluten-free.
* with every meal I try to pair my carbs with a protein. Doing this ensures that your energy and appetite are sustained longer than carbs alone.
5 minutes ago
- Relationship Goals 2019: One of my goals this year is to spend more quality time with my other half 🗝. Part of being a #Tck really allows you to appreciate those you love in a way that lets you view them as a “home” or as “safe”. Because we don’t tend to root ourselves to places, we have a higher tendency to root ourselves with those special humans we meet on the way 👣 and this year I really want to focus on him and the people I love most around the 🌍.
6 minutes ago
- We all have that person we miss the most ❤️😍
8 minutes ago
- comment “💔” 3x in a row
9 minutes ago