Latest #gettingthere Posts
- Full-speed half swings and half-speed full swings 😅
It’s nice to see my body knows how to behave at impact at a slower speed - just have to get there at full-speed so I can reach my full distance!
19 minutes ago
- you know.
1 hour ago
- Day 5️⃣5️⃣ Post Op:
- So soooo close to equal flexion between legs!!
- Officially hit 140° flexion with a little help at physio today 👊🏻
- Been trying to be a gym regular and mostly succeeding
- exercises are starting to get a little monotonous and easy seeming, but I take that as a good sign that I’m progressing!
- consistently and comfortably hitting 15 mins on the exercise bike, time to start working up towards 20! 🚲
- have started back in the bar at work, so far so good, holding up alright 🤞🏻
- balance is coming along, and physio emphasised this today, however being an ex-gymnast (even just recreational), I feel as though my balance is terrible!!🤸🏼♀️
- not ballooning with swelling, even after returning to bar work! 👍🏻
- icing a lot less, mostly due to not feeling the need to, but still more than once a day and with regularity during and following work or if sore
- some soreness a few times and following a few days straight at work, but in a really odd place, soreness in the lower, outer part of knee which to me has nothing to do with my acl...? 🤔
- see my surgeon tomorrow for my first review with him!
#acl #aclrecovery #aclrehab #aclrehabilitation #physio #aclwarrior #aclclub #gettingthere #soclose #almostthere #140degrees #flexion #gym #gymregular #exercise #physio #physiotherapy #kneephysio #physioexercises #progress #improvement #bartender #backbehindthebar #exercisebike #legpress #nike #tuggeranongbuffaloes #aclreconstruction #review #surgeon
1 hour ago
- 8 weeks PP and roughly same weight as I was 3 weeks PP. Holding on to some decent swelling and soreness in my hands. My wedding rings don't fit just yet and getting my pre pregnancy jeans past my hips is not happening anytime soon. Mentally it's hard looking in the mirror and not recognizing yourself. But we are eating a healthy diet and working out when we can. Consistency will be the key! I have to remind myself it took 9 months to gain the weight and will take some time to loose it. .
Thanks to my patient, sweet loving hubby @thistennesseeguy who indulges my crazy and eats chicken when he wants pizza 😘😜
#8weekspostpartum #postpartum #transformation #piecesthatfit #healthylifestyle #gettingthere #notdone #postpregnancybody
1 hour ago