Latest #fried Posts
- Elk stir fry with jalapeños and broccoli on chicken broth fried fried cauliflower all topped with Sriracha sauce. Lemon Perrier
4 minutes ago
- Wing time.⠀⠀
12 minutes ago
- Feeling fried crabby 🦀
17 minutes ago
- An absolute beast of a buffalo chicken sandwich. @tipsydtla
28 minutes ago
- shit iwish icould age backwards 🤷♂️
42 minutes ago
- What's cooking in the lamp today ? 🤷♀️🤤💚🍁
Happy Tuesday , glad to share with yall my delicious lunch I prepared!
Today I'm bussin out some Fresh Crispy Lemon Pepper Parm Chicken Legs , yes I said it , parm cheese too yall.
Recipe : -Chicken drumsticks -Lemons -BUTTERMILK
-Epice or blend of herbs -Lemon pepper seasoning 🍋
-Tempura panko crumbs (optional)
-Lemon pepper seasoning -Paprika
-Oil (vegetable or corn)
LEMON PEPPER SAUCE : -Butter -Lemon juice from fresh lemon -Chopped Cilantro
-Shredded Parm cheese
-Lemon pepper seasoning -Chopped Garlic
-Paper towels for drying each piece 👩🍳
1) Clean each piece thoroughly with lemon , cut unwanted fats , and rinse off and set aside !
2) Lather each piece in a bowl with epice mix .
3) Add buttermilk to cover each piece .
4) Top the mix with lemon pepper seasoning and allow to sit in fridge for a min for 2 hrs for better flavor .
NOW Prepare your flour mix.
5) In a mixing bowl mix about 2 cups flour , add only a 1/2 cup of cornstarch , add paprika , garlic salt, black pepper , garlic chopped ( optional : 4 extra flava) now set aside.
6) Grab a bowl , Whisk the eggs and add lemon pepper seasoning to that mix as well. (Sometimes I add buttermilk to this as well but its optional)
7) When chicken is ready marinating, allow it to cool for a little .
8) Now take each piece and coat in egg mix first , then coat in flour mix (get in the creases) , and set aside till ready to fry .
9) Get a large frying pot and heat oil for 10 minutes or until supa hot.
10) Slowly add each coated chicken piece and fry on each side for about 15 minutes EACH .
11) Cover with lid for faster cooking
*ALLOW SPACE FOR EACH PIECE AND CHECK ON EM & MOVE EM AROUND TO THUROUGHLY COOK *
12) Take each piece out the pan and dry on a rack with paper towels on the bottom.
13) After drying,place each chicken on a baking pan.
14) In a bowl, melt butter , parm cheese, fresh lemon juice , lemon pepper seasoning , chopped cilantro& chopped garlic
15) Pour glaze evenly on each piece and inside each crease
16)Bake at 200 for 10mins
Top with lemon & voila! Enjoy
55 minutes ago
- T H I C C & J U ! C Y 😩💦
@Tagged friend owes you Teabo Popcorn Chicken🍗
1 hour ago