Latest #freedive Posts
But not ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
But not ᴛɪᴍɪᴅ
But not ᴀʀʀᴏɢᴀɴᴛ
I’ve seen so much negativity on gram the last few days. I myself fall guilty of getting into the wrong mindset. But I’m realigning my energies, focusing on the positive, and just living.✨
9 minutes ago
- 🐠 Babe @raynakamoto treasure hunting in the DYLAN top and CARLY btms
14 minutes ago
- 🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈Shark babies 🦈 🦈🦈🦈💙💙Everyone should protect sharks💙
30 minutes ago
- I’ve posted this video before, this time I’ve edited it better for Instagram viewing... THIS VIDEO SERIES IS BEST VIEWED ON A LARGE SCREEN! This is the video of me saving a green sea turtle from drowning. The video footage came out odd because I’m using a friend’s camera 🎥 (fly360) for the first time, the lens of the camera is scratched up and the software that comes with the camera suX! In the first video I see an oddly still behaving turtle 🐢 with it’s head shoved against it’s shell. The turtle blinked at me, that was the only movement. Then I see there is a large chunk of dead & rotting coral pinning it in the turtle’s hiding hole 🕳 so I remove the coral chunk & observed the turtle is NOT moving. I dive down again to touch the front flipper & there is still NO movement! So, with a suffocating turtle 🐢 in one hand and the expensive loaned camera 🎥 in the other hand 🖐🏽, I slowly lift the creature to the surface of the sea to gain breath back into it’s lungs. Then tourists crowd in and ask questions while the other turtle companion comes up to thank me, later on in a different video this turtle 🐢 comes to me and nuzzles my hand at 25 feet underwater as a thank you.
This was such a powerful experience for me! I cried, I felt happy & sad & furious & hopeful. This experience showed me that our destructive behaviors that are causing the coral to die & crumble will only kill more marine life in similar situations as the one I saved the turtle from. Please consider the long term effects of your daily decision making concerning what you support to persist in your life & the lives of those around you that don’t get to make the choices we do as humans. We are all responsible for the circumstances that we have placed upon nature.
#turtlerescue #honurescue #greenseaturtlerescue #tortugarescue #tortuga #honu #turtle #greenseaturtle #nature #marinelife #stewardship #environmentalstewardship #takecareofnature #savethecoral #savetheseas #saveouroceans #underwater #unterwasser #underwaterphotographer #underwaterphotography #tauchen #freedive #freediving #onebreathatatime #maui #luckywelivemaui #luckywelivehawaii #fly360 #savetheturtles
31 minutes ago
- That’s a huge sailfish! What do you think of this one ?!🤔
Check out our Spearfishing blog! LINK IN BIO👇👇👇 https://www.spearprofishing.com/blog
1 hour ago
- 8 seconds can change everything
1 hour ago
- Beautiful hourglass dolphins playing in the cold waters of Antarctica! 🐬🤙🌊
Like and tag an ocean lover in the comments! ❤👍💬
Via @oceana .
1 hour ago