Latest #foodiesofinstagram Posts
- OK... so this is the 1st cook I done using the new Caputo Nuvola Super flour.
This was another 24hr room temp ferment but a 60% hydration dough.
Huge difference in comparison to the 70% dough... much firmer and more robust to work with. Was still nice to work with.
All pizzas are the same, just using some ingredients that needed using up. So all purely for test purposes... the 1st pizza with the chorizo was actually my lunch.
So... 1st pizza. Stretched normally for the size of ball it was. 255g I think it came in at. Nice crispy base, lovely taste and texture. Not as much puffiness to the crust I was expecting from this flour but it was still nice and airy.
2nd pizza I stretched out as much as I felt as I could take it.
3rd pizza I didn’t stretch was much... really puffed up but had a thicker base
4th pizza... well I felt this dough was capable of doing a star pizza... this was my 2nd attempt. 1st was with a different dough which was a disaster! But this turned out quite well I think... I just need to practise more with the shaping I think.
I think a higher hydration dough suits this flour better. I’ve got another which is a 36-48hr dough at 65% in the fridge. Should be ready today but might leave until tomorrow instead!
Overall... good cook and all done in the awesome @oonihq Pro using charcoal and oak wood chunks!
If you haven’t got one of these ovens... then what are you doing?? Go get one, you won’t regret it! 😜
Anyway, let me know what you think and I’m happy to hear anyone’s feedback and suggestions 👍🏼 #pizzas
9 seconds ago
- Love marinara sauce but not feeling like it's pasta day for you?
Opt for this Marinara burger! Fluffy toasted buns, melted cheese, drizzle of homemade sauce and fried chicken.
Go big, or go home! #TheKapits #cafe #usm #penang
59 seconds ago
- Thank you everyone for coming out and making our last day at the store front awesome! 🥰 🗓Don’t fret if you didn’t make it! The next couple of months fly right by! And we will be available for catering/large orders so there’s still ways to get your dough fix! 😉 👀 We’ll be keeping y’all updated on our progress, so make sure to keep a watchful eye on our pages!
3 minutes ago
- JC says, " If you don't overeat, how will you know that you need to exercise?"
3 minutes ago
- foooood!!😆🥢dumplings: xiao long bao🥟and vegetable dumplings🍄 deep-fried wontons🍖 prawn cake🍤 hot&sour soup🌶 steamed buns: chili crab🦀vegetable🍃and sesame buns 😄🖤 stir-fried veggies: spinach🌿and naibai💚 + fried rice!🍳🍚 #小吃 😅🤣😋
9 minutes ago
- Have a tremendous day Everyone!😊💙 Enjoy the 10% on 1st & 15% on 2nd Order! 😊💙 Code 1: FIRST ~~~ Code 2: SECOND • Dine-In • Order Online • Take-Out • Delivery • Catering
Savor the Flavor! 🌯🥗🥤💚 https://kabobrepublic.com
Valid through 12/31/2018, not combinable with other offers or deals. Enjoy!💚😊
9 minutes ago
- Few days back, I went to a restaurant named ‘The Platter’ at Gulshan.
My friend has already been there and told us that they serve crackers as a complimentary starter but they didn't serve us anything in their 'complimentary starter' and I saw the waiter serving starters to other table but not us and we were already having soup then I told my father about this when he asked the manager, manager said I’ll send you immediately then our order came and almost we ate half of that still it wasn’t served my father called the waiter and said this is the first time we came here and you guys are treating us like this so the waiter replied sorry sir the crackers are finished but i can serve you fries as a complimentary starter or whatever . Guys the point is that I wasn’t dying for that but this is all about services. Right.?!
So, coming towards the menu card, we started ordering steaks, the waiter told us that fast foods and steaks aren't available I was shook guyss well then I thought to order some sort of appetizers So usme bhi he said sorry mam this, this and these appitizers aren't available right now 🤨😶 Just think about this I was completely pissed off. The point is that, restaurant is just opened they should take care of these little things.
Well coming towards the taste and ambiance.
1. Crispy chicken tenders.
2. Finger Fish.
3. Chicken Manchurian with fried rice .
4. Some sort of BBQ dish. Tikka pieces they were i guess.
5. Chicken corn and Hot & Sour Soup.
6. Pina colada and mint margarita in drinks.
|| Review ||
• Finger fish smelled really bad. Food was just average i’d say. I just liked the Crispy chicken tender from appetizers and chicken manchurian (Chinese) it was good too . Talking about the ambiance , it’s really fine and well managed . So it’s it for today’s post if anyone of you went there please share your experiences on the comment box below 🙂
#food #foodie #foodiesofinstagram #foodphotography #karachi #karachibloggers #pakistan
10 minutes ago
- Lazeez tapas has a great takeaway menu at its kitchen in @boxparkcroydon where you can mix and match loads of delicious tapas, all accompanied by Lebanese bread to dip into their fresh dips or hummus. Both hummus that we tried tasted 👌🏼👌🏼 🍴 Shish Toauk (chicken) with beetroot hummus and tabbouleh 🐓, Falafel with avocado hummus and Pattata Hara (Vegetarian 🥦) | £
14 minutes ago