Latest #foodblogfeed Posts
- If cars can have aftermarket modifications, so can Banana Bread! This is my banana bread from my website and instead of a whole banana on top, I put a streusel topping. I'll put the recipe for it at the end of this caption. It adds a slightly crunchy and buttery component that goes well with the moist banana bread. I made two of these to give away last weekend at my different catch ups and I got good feed back hence why I'm happy to share this 'modification' to pimp up the banana bread 😜. Figured I'd share something extra since the banana bread on my website is definitely my most popular recipe! Enjoy.. Let me know if you give this a go #feedmeichi #homebaker #bakefromscratch
Streusel Topping (enough for one banana bread)
• 2/3 cup plain flour
• 1/3 cup light brown sugar
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/4 cup butter, melted
Mix the flour, sugar and salt in a bowl. Add in the melted butter and stir everything together. With your fingers, clump together bits of the mixture and scatter over the banana bread. I like my streusel topping fairly chunky but it's up you. Bake the banana bread as per the instructions on my website ✌️ #myamazonkitchen #mywilliamsonoma #myallrecipes #cookserious #seriouseats
#eattheworld #foodblogfeed #foodgawker #tastespotting #droolclub
4 minutes ago
- Crisp winter air and low temperatures call for layers of warm sweaters, lots of tea and some soft gingerbread cake to get through the day. 😉 I’ve been up from 5.30 this morning, finishing up mails and meetings. This afternoon though there’s a special social event so make sure to follow my stories!
5 minutes ago
- So let’s talk about bread for a second. To say that bread is an integral part to a Syrian or Middle Eastern meal is an understatement. You might dip it into your next plate of hummus (or muhammara in this case), but do you know its significance? In Islam, bread is considered sacred, and it is a sin if it is dropped on the floor. Bread is present at every meal, but it is especially available during mezze (or appetizers) and during breakfast, where dishes involve dipping the bread in delicious delicacies. I remember my maternal grandfather teaching me the proper way to “ghames” or dip. He said you take a piece of bread, fold it so it forms a pocket, and then scoop the food with the pocket. Every moment after that, I was sure to dip my bread the RIGHT way. There are many different forms of bread, with pita bread being the most prevalent in homes. Syrian pita bread is traditionally the thinner and larger kind. So, tell me, now that you know a bit of history, what are you eating next with pita bread?
8 minutes ago
- Never work before breakfast, if you have to work before breakfast, eat your breakfast first.
On that omelette with cheese, tomatoes and avocado with tea is ready for my lovely daughter Alhamdulillah.
9 minutes ago
- Why am I so hungry today? I wasn’t this hungry yesterday?... there must be something wrong... no I won’t eat because I’m not that hungry, surely... Well yesterday I wasn’t so today I shouldn’t be either. •
✋🏻 STOP 🛑 This is the thought pattern my brain used to go through if I was hungrier from one day to the next. I used to get confused + as a result would starve my body of the nutrients it was craving. I thought it was normal to eat the same exact things and calories each day ~ and that is how it worked. If one day I ate an extra snack, or ate more at dinner in comparison to the day before or the day after I’d be ridden with guilt + feel as if I’d over-indulged.
BUT as I have been through my recovery journey, I realize that everyday is different, everyday our bodies need different care + different nutrients in order to function optimally🕺🏼It makers sense when you think about it logically and simply, everyday you put your body through different activities, everyday your expending a different amount of energy. It’s just how the human body operates, simple. But when struggling with disordered thoughts, it’s not as simple to see this in simple terms. Your brain is manipulated into thinking that you are deceiving yourself and you are going crazy.
I know it can be difficult, I’ve been there. BUT try and listen to your body, nourish your body when its asks you to + be loving and caring to yourself (both body + mind). NEVER feel guilty for nourishing your body and soul 🌱💗
10 minutes ago
- Salata çeşitlerini çok seviyorum👌🏻
İster tek başına öğün olarak ister yemeklerin yanına olsun hafif olması nedeniyle her zaman kabul görüyorlar.
Bugün ki narlı salata tam bir antioksidan deposu.Üzerinde ki kıtır ekmekler de hem görsel açıdan hem lezzet açısından salataya artı katıyor.
-Arap ekmeği (Bulamazsanız lavaş)
❤ N A R S A L A T A S I ❤
Yeşillikleri doğrayıp içine ve üstüne nar taneliyoruz.Servis edeceğim sırada sosunu döküyoruz.Arap ekmeğini/Lavaşı küçük kareler şeklinde kesip yağda kızartıyoruz.
*Ekmekleri servis sırasında üstüne koyun yoksa kıtırlığı gider.
13 minutes ago
- We're decked out for Christmas! 🎄🦌
There's also still time to book your place for your Christmas day! Be sure to give us a call on 03 9499 7769! ☎️👍🎅
Or book now at http://vatutto.com.au/events/christmas-day-2018
21 minutes ago