Latest #foodart Posts
- Adjusting dimensions and proportions. We’re working on a prototype, one piece, steak knife to eventually be forged in high carbon steel. We adjusted the blade on this one at the end to better qualify as a butter knife and we’re pleased with the results. We’ll hand wipe the blade with tin and make it available in our February shop update TBD. We have every intention to make this next update a celebration of that hand applied tin element. We’re keeping our fingers crossed that life will allow it.
44 minutes ago
- Top 8 movies about food and cuisine that are sure to inspire you to try out some new culinary experiments! Naturalfoodforyou recommends:
- "Chef on Wheels" (2014);
- "Julie and Julia" (2009);
- "Eat, Pray, Love" (2010);
- "A Good Year" (2006);
- "Chef" (2012);
- "Heartache" (2009);
- "Flavor of Life" (2007);
- "Spice and Passion" (2014). Happy viewing!
53 minutes ago
- Jaw-droppingly beautiful sushi dragon roll, artist unknown. (Thanks to Ghoulia Child’s on Facebook)
55 minutes ago
- Bird Box Smoothie Bowl 🐦📦✨
57 minutes ago
- #Repost from @raneliealojado with @regram.app ... Pita x Hummus 👌🏽Look at that beautiful beetroot color!
Now this is #foodart !
Throwback to one of our happy customer's post 'cause it's #throwbackthursday
Please tag us or check-in at @shatterkebabhummus and share with us your ig worthy photos and experiences. We would love to hear from you, and we might just feature your post on our page too!
57 minutes ago
- It's time you get 'Saturday' ready because we're over the hump, Toronto! Book your group this weekend via the link in our bio! #ThatsBizarre
59 minutes ago