Latest #farmersnz Posts
- “Luxury” favourites -
I don’t have a lot of luxury products, but these are the few im in love with.
You guys already know about the @esteelauder double wear I rave about it all the time, perfect for oily skin and super smooth and such long wear ✨
The @lancomeofficial drops are perfect for the dewy no makeup look, I always have this on if I don’t have foundation on. It’s been perfect for the summer time ☀️
Last but not least my most favourite product ever, @clinique hydrating jelly! It’s perfect for my skin I wouldn’t call it “hydrating” as my skin is oily and it’s perfect for it. But it’s definitely worth the money, I wear it might and day and my skin has improved sooo much more 🌸
Anyway I hope you guys like this little different post, should I do more like this?? The scarf prop is from - @sandandscarf
23 hours ago
- Makeup I have been using consistently for the past few weeks!!! These are all products that I will do my best to pan/finish up in the next few months 😁 it isn’t until you try to finish up a product do you realise it actually takes such a long time 😂😂
16 January, 2019
- Longer, whiter, brighter represents three good things, particularly when you’re talking cashmere fibre and it’s taken 35 years of passion and commitment to make it happen.
David and Robyn Shaw, who farm a 400ha lamb and beef farm near Clinton, have stuck with their dream since the boom and bust days of pastoral farming in the 1980’s and thankfully they did. Tests have confirmed some of their New Zealand Cashmere animals are producing cashmere fibre as fine as 12 microns with doe hoggets producing fleeces with an average of 14.6 microns. Want to find out more? Call David Shaw now on 027 228 7481
12 January, 2019
- In January 2018, New Zealand Cashmere announced a partnership with Christchurch-based lifestyle fashion brand, Untouched World and Wellington-based yarn engineering firm, Woolyarns. Together they have developed a strategy to commercialise the opportunity for New Zealand grown cashmere fibre.
What’s needed now…is more fibre which translates into 25,000 goats required immediately. If you would like to find out more, contact David Shaw, New Zealand Cashmere’s Managing Director on +64 27 228 7481 #newzealandcashmere
12 January, 2019
- FARMING for FASHION - an 'S' CLASS OPPORTUNITY.
New Zealand Cashmere owners, David and Robyn Shaw invite you to come on board with expressions of interest NOW!
If you would like to find out more, call David Shaw now on 027 228 7481 #newzealandcashmere #farmersnz
10 January, 2019
- One of the main brands I’ve loved the past year is @mellowcosmetics. I love their brow pomade and liquid lipsticks in Auckland and Milan. So when this package arrived, I was so excited! I haven’t tried their eyeshadows yet and the colours of the @piamuehlenbeck collab is gorgeous too. These are available at @farmersnz.
7 January, 2019
- Wellington 🇳🇿 diaries 2k19 Mount Victoria lookout
2 January, 2019