Latest #ehheh Posts
- wkwkw nemu juga ni foto 2009
#ikut " yang lagi viral
#alayyy dikit boleh lah
16 January, 2019
- Saw a man almost lost his life this morning while climbing and shaking a breadfruit tree. Both him and the tree came crashing down right in front of my eyes. It all happened so quickly. Initially, I couldn't deal, as i didn't want to see death right in front of me. However, a few of us came into action, attended o him to the best of our ability/knowledge. The ambulance finally showed up (after about 20 minutes, although it's just dey) and he was secured and rushed to the hospital. No need to put up pictures. I'm not that kind of person. Anyway, I later found out that he's ok, but with lots of pain. It could have been worse. Depending on where he fell. Stump and rocks were the other options. God was looking out for you today bruh! Jah bless and a speedy recovery.
On another note, it was boats, boats and more boats. Tourist season. Hope people in the industry's is getting dem coins. Nuff tourist dey bout. Spend and give the locals a likkle ting nah!
#seightings #helping #notreadybut #jah #life #preciuos #dohplay #tourist #spend #helpthelocals #grenada #greatexperiencesofar #ehheh
11 January, 2019
- Going into 2019 with who I wanna go on with #ehheh
1 January, 2019
- what should i do to stop your love #ehheh
22 December, 2018
- #Sold .....Welcome Home Melinda and Jamar! 🏡 Shawneequa-Clause did it again 🎅🏾
It’s been a pleasure working with you on the build of your brand new home. •
3bed, 2bath with 2,078 interior square feet in Antioch. This home is located on the Antioch/Brentwood border in a family-friendly community – minutes from everything! Nearby schools, shopping, dining, and professional services are just minutes away in both Antioch and the charming town of Brentwood. •
✅ With easy access to major thoroughfares and a new BART station coming soon to the area, this new community offers commuter convenience to the employment centers of the East Bay and San Francisco. Outdoor recreation for the entire family abounds with championship golf courses, hiking and biking trails, sport fields and parks. Serving as the gateway to the Delta, Antioch offers the boating and water sport enthusiasts an array of opportunities for fun on California’s sparkling waterways. The well-balanced mix offers something for everyone, from busy, growing families to active empty-nesters.
Wow, just 8 minutes from the new BART station. 🚈
Call, text, inbox or e-mail me if you’re looking to BUY or SELL!
Shawneequa Badger, CalBRE #01462104
Intero Real Estate Services
The Badger Real Estate Group, Team Lead
Ph: (408) 431-9519
#SBTaughtYou #BayArea #SiliconValley #Antioch #Buyer #Seller #ehheh #RealEstateAgent #buyers #sellers #invest #homeownership #money #TopProducer
Based on information from MetroList Services, Inc. for the period 5/14/2018 through 12/8/2018.
9 December, 2018