Latest #eatright Posts
- It can be that simple... be the machine.
1 minute ago
- We are so lucky to be blessed with beautiful fruit and vegetables. Here are gorgeous pomegranate seeds. Featured in this months recipe box. A wonderful mint and pomegranate raita complements the earthy spices of the Lamb
20 minutes ago
- G O L D E N C U R R Y P U F F S
Golden puff pastry filled with potato, sweet potato, peas and Thai herbs, served with plum sauce. 🥔 🌿
26 minutes ago
- Passport? ☑️ Scarf? ☑️ Gloves? ☑️ Extra Virgin Coconut Oil? ☑️
Headed for a wintery holiday this year-end? Don't forget to bring along your bottle of Naturel Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil as it doubles as a natural moisturiser and can save you from chapped lips and flaky skin.
#NaturelLiving #NaturelSG #EatRight #OrganicLiving #FoodHacks #HealthLife
27 minutes ago
- G R E E N C U R R Y 🍛
Thai green curry paste cooked with coconut cream, basil and mixed veggies 🌽
29 minutes ago
- FOXTAIL MILLET BEANS BIRYANI😍
HEALTHY AND TASTY
Foxtail millet - 1cup
Coconut milk - 2cups
Gingergarlic paste - 1tbsp
Bay leaf - 1
Cloves - 4
Cumin seeds - 1/2tbsp
Fennel seeds - 1/2tbsp
Onion slices - 1/2cup
Green chillies - 4
Tomatoes - 1/2cup
Coriander leaves - 1/2cup
Curryleaves - 2tbsp
Turmeric - 1/4tbsp
Garam masala-1 tbsp
Cardamom - 3
Salt to taste
1.Heat a pan with oil and Ghee. Add cloves, Cardamom, finnel seeds, cinnamon stick, cumin seeds, bay leaf, 1red chilli saute.
2.Then add onion slices, green chilli, curry leaves, turmeric saute light brown.
3.Then add Gingergarlic paste.
4.Add tomatoes, coriander leaves 1/4cup saute till soft.
5.Add beans mix well.
6.Then add salt, Mix well.
7.Add foxtail millet and coconut milk, mix well.
8.Add biryani masala-1 /2tbsp and mix well.
9.Close the lid, put in medium flame 15to20 minutes.
10.Open the lid and sprinkle coriander leaves
eathealthy #behealthy #howtocook #basic #howtomake #recipeoftheday #innovative #foodies #treat #foodforlife #fitfood #eatright #tasteandhealth #simplysouth #southindiankitchen #foodblogger #foodvedios #delicious #yummy #foxtailmillet #beans #cocinutmilk #biryani #tastey #healthy #meal #lunch #goodforhealth #cookingmadeeasy #momsrecipi ❤️
39 minutes ago
- The thing I suffered the most in the beginning of my journey was that there was no one to tell me where to shop, or what product is best, or if that’s good organic or just fake organic 🧐 I would stand in front of the isle for hours wondering what’s the difference between this rice and that one, which one should I buy? Little did I know that with time I’ll become an expert and the one to go to when shopping for organic goods. I want to share all my knowledge with you, and help each and every one of you become an expert like me, because one hand doesn’t clap 👏 and without you my dream of living in a healthy organic community will stay a dream and never come to life!
52 minutes ago
- “Salata ana öğün olabilir mi? 👀” Eğer tek başına salatayı ana öğün yerine tüketeceksen dikkat etmen gereken şey içerik☝🏻Bazen “az yemek” ya da kendine “sadece salata yedim” demek için içerisinde protein ya da yağ grubu olmayan bir salata yapıyor olabilirsin🥗 Ama muhtemelen sonrasında seni doyurmayacağı için atıştırmaya başlayacaksındır🙈
Bunu yapmak yerine salatana kurubaklagil, peynir, ton balığı ya da yoğurt gibi protein kaynaklarını ekleyerek hem gözün hem de miden için doygunluk sağlamalısın🥙
55 minutes ago
- Click that Like Button if you are a Healthy 🍅 food Lover 🍲.
☝️ Tag your food loving Friends too.
58 minutes ago
- R e c i p e 🎄
After I've spent the whole day in the kitchen yesterday, trying @pickuplimes amazing and healthy cookie recipe, I wanted to share it with you today. I also made some vegan Vanillekipferl (that sounds weird) which also turned out verrrrryyy delicious 🤤
» 2 super ripe bananas
» 140g quick oats
» 85g peanut butter
» ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
» dried cranberries
» coconut flakes
» dairy-free dark chocolate
» 200g wheat flour
» 100g ground almonds
» 20g sugar
» ¼ tsp vanilla extract
» 4 tbsp almond milk
Enjoy! 🍪 » Isa
1 hour ago