Latest #discoverunder1k Posts
- Oversized jumpers for the win 🙌🏼
3 minutes ago
- Do you guys like foil pack samples? I’ve always found them so irritating but for some reason always add them to my cart at Sephora! Then I end up with a huge pile of foil packs that I never end up using. 🤦🏼♀️ I wish instead of using these small one use packages, they would just include minis! Way more practical and less frustrating. Anyone agree? 🤷🏻♀️
6 minutes ago
- 😍Target does beauty boxes!?💕Omg I got my first one in the mail the other day, and I gotta say...for only 7$, it's a steal! And it's not a reoccurring type of box. Where your payment comes out each month.. It's simply, if you like what you see that month, you buy it... if you don't, you don't have to. There were 2 options on the women's beauty boxes for Jan. I got this full skincare themed one pictured. Lol bc I love my skincare so much. And I already knew I loved Dove & Cetaphil! Its travel/deluxe sized samples. But omg a couple of these items, in full size, are around $30-$50. So well worth the $7 spent on it, to give some of these a try! ...........❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Products included were:
1-@vichyusa Mineral 89(mineral rich water and hyaluronic acid,for help with signs of aging & help with hydration).
2-@larocheposayusa Toleriane Hydrating Cleanser(cleans skin, helps maintain PH balance, & helps clear complexion).
3-@larocheposayusa Redermic R(potent retinol cream, for wrinkles, smoothing texture, & evening skin tone).
4-@cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream(designed to restore skin's barrier while you sleep, to wake up with more refreshed skin).
5-@dove DermaSeries Body Lotion Replenish(great for quenching dry winter skin's thirst & helps in restoring protective barrier).
6-@cetaphilus Extra Gentle Daily Scrub(gently cleans & buffs away dry dull skin).
7-@cetaphilus Moisturizing Cream(helps bind moisture to skin, for softer smoother skin).
#targetbeauty #targetbeautybox #target #targetdeals #beautybox #skincare #skincareproducts #skincareshop #dove #cetaphil #cerave #larocheposay #vichy #instabeauty #instaskincare #beauty #skincarelover #antiaging #womensbeautyproducts #skincarecommunity #skinhealth #influenster #bzzagent #greatfinds #blog #beautyblogger #f4f #reviews #microinfluencers #discoverunder1k
8 minutes ago
- Happy January! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I’ve been SUPER busy at work since getting back into the swing of things after Christmas, which may I add feels like a lifetime ago! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Been planning lots of trips & activities for 2019 which I cannot wait for, but it’s had me reminiscing A LOT about Amsterdam. What a beaut of a city 😍⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
What are your plans for 2019? 💫
10 minutes ago
- Pro tip: Don't put on heels if you are going to walk through the entire centre of Amsterdam when you usually never wear heels. It will end in great pain. Still love them though 🙈✨
12 minutes ago
- honestly? uwu
18 minutes ago
- LEMENKWLodlwne CUTE
18 minutes ago
- Thankful for this one, always ❤️
24 minutes ago
- Today I went to a Takarazuka show! It was incredible, that’s all I’ve got to say. It easily ties first equal with Wicked on the London West End for my favourite theatre experience.
Takarazuka (the theatre troupe takes the name of the town where it is from) is an all-female theatre troupe started back in the early 20th century. As a kid with a crush on Tenoh Haruka from Sailor Moon I *really* liked the idea of Takarazuka when I first heard about it in my late teens.
Reportedly their creator wanted a form of entertainment that was more accessible than traditional Japanese theatre, it provided a means through which the women involved could achieve some financial independence at a time where their options were limited. The friend I am staying with has a masters degree centred on this style of theatre. Unfortunately I do not have space here to reproduce her thesis.
They are divided into musume-yaku (娘役, performers that play parts for women) and otoko-yaku (男役, performers that play men). Often based on preference but sometimes due to factors such as height and aptitude. It’s not common to switch but it can happen. The otoko-yaku are very much the focal stars of the shows.
There is an entire fan culture around the stars in each troupe, both established and up and coming. I won’t go into it here but as my friend has been in their clubs before she knew the etiquette enough to stop me walking on the wrong side of the footpath in front of the fan-club members waiting for their stars to enter or emerge from the theatre.
Some of the pictures here are from my first day, we passed the grand theatre on the way to the temple. I’m standing next to a statue of the lead characters in the Rose of Versailles, a popular manga that Takarazuka recently performed as a musical.
A typical show is one and a half hours or thereabouts; followed by a half-hour break and then an hour revue. I didn’t expect to like the revue much (I thought there’d just be a lot of can-can) but I was very, very wrong. They did pop-songs, broadway numbers, (only one can-can!), all sorts. It was super high-energy and turned out to be my favourite part of the whole thing.
26 minutes ago
- Spooning up remnants of this gorgeous balm by @guerlain
34 minutes ago