Latest #curlygirl Posts
- This mum has gotta be part of some shoe throwing olympics or something. I mean the distance, the speed, the fact the target was moving....😲
9 minutes ago
- Passamos para avisar que a Tress também tem coques com a foto da diva suprema @taisdeverdade usando um dos modelos😮😍😌
11 minutes ago
- #tenyearchallenge 26 & 36 year old, plus some more pics from 10 years ago... They basically tell the story of two different lives, before and after living in the US. I'm probably still as lost as I was in 2009 lol 🤦🏽and once in a while, I still have crazy thoughts of leaving everything behind and going to travel the world and write 😍😵 but I'm also as happy as I was then (happier, actually,), more confident, more aware... although I would definitely let go of some responsibilities, if I could 😂. During these 10 years I've lived amazing experiences in lots of places in the world, I've met incredible people that I now call friends, I finally started writing and was able to work as a professional dancer for a while. Oh, and yes... I was 15kg skinier than now 😰 that's what working 40h/week in a daytime job has done to me lol😂😑 (I was way too skinny anyway, so NOT complaining 😉). .
#stillyoung #stillcrazy #stillme #throwback #2009vs2019 #2009 #starwarsgirl #redhead #redhaircolor #nerdgirl #starwars #curlygirl #20vs30 #timeflies
31 minutes ago
- 7 WEEKS OF GROWTH: This isn’t a 10 year challenge photo though it is just as drastic.
When I decided to go natural one of the things that was deterring me was the inner question of “will it will take to long to do”. That my hair will take to long to grow out doing the transitioning journey. The transitioning part was the toughest part and the slowest for hair growth for me. Even though I was cutting my relaxed ends as I went along. I got fed up at the end of November 2018 and filmed a video letting go of my past unhealthy unauthentic me hair and when I did I thought whilst looking in the mirror maybe I cut it to early! I didn’t, because doing that made me want to take better care of my regrowth, take better care of my hair in general. Doing this made my hair flourish and as you can see 7 weeks between my big chop and now my hair is growing really fast! This picture made me stop and think, because there I was thinking my hair wouldn’t grow, there I was going to put of going natural because it was going to take me years to have longer hair again.
What I want to say is this no matter how old you are hair grows and if you look after it it will grow don’t be afraid to start the journey and every girl who accept who they are naturally is a good day. I don’t think I would have started the journey without the videos and motivation from so many of these other naturals such as @jewejewebee @niathelight @goldynaps @ciprianaquann @joyjah @naptural85 @lyasiainthecity and so forth to name but a few but those ladies are my holy grail! Every girl you learn from take the fundamentals and adapt it to work for your hair because better believe not everything will work for your hair that is what makes us unique after all. Going natural but more so being part of this community is prob the most loving everyone is so loving and supportive and will hype you up no matter what, it’s the girl/boy natural hair gang goals.
#curlyhair #curlyhairstyles #curls #naturalhairstyles #bigchop #transitioninghair #ecocobeauty #naturalhair #natural #naturalhairstylist #naturalhairmag #naturalhaircare #lowporosityhair #throwbackthursday #tb #curlygirl #curlynaturalhair #curlygirlsrock #melanin
36 minutes ago
- Honestly, beach water does amazing things to my fro 👑!! Yessss volume! .
It’s a natural purifier and I love how light and coily my hair is after, just not for too long cause moisture >>>> lol!
Sometimes even I need reminding that it’s okay to get your hair wet, it took me a few words of convincing to remember that my twist out was re-doable (even tho it was poppin 🙄) and to just let go - umm yes to encouraging friends, we love ❤️
Enjoy summer, we only get a few months of it! Just let it go! Hope this is a reminder to some of you, to be present and enjoy life 🌻🌸🦋
37 minutes ago
- S o v e r y t h a n k f u l . . ✨
37 minutes ago
- Aunque salga con la misma ropa no os engaño, eh?? 🙏
Hoy es mi 4° día de rizos desde la henna!! Ayer puse leave-in y hoy nada más que agua de romero. 😄 Sigo pendiente de la mascarilla de hidratación post henna... 🤷
Hoy ganchito porque ya me cansaba un poco de verme 4 días el mismo tirabuzón en la frente!! 😂😂
#curls , #curlyhair , #curlygirl , #metodocurlygirl , #rizos , #rizosespaña , #rizosnaturales , #rizadasespaña , #cabellorizado , #cabellonatural , #instarizos , #curlykillas , #curlyfriends , #pelorizado , #shortcurlyhair , #soyrizada , #curlylover , #curlyfriends , #comunidadrizada , #amatusrizos
46 minutes ago