Latest #cookingclass Posts
- With an entire kitchen at our disposal, the experience comes alive! The Chef gives us a hands-on cooking class, preparing dishes that have a history behind them: the history of the territory, of the traditions and of the evolution of taste. We become privileged custodians of the cooking techniques used and the secrets of excellent gastronomic creations.
Un'intera cucina a nostra disposizione... l'esperienza entra nel vivo! Lo Chef ci dà una lezione pratica di cucina e con lui prepariamo piatti che raccontano una storia: la storia del territorio, delle tradizioni e dell'evoluzione del gusto. Diveniamo custodi privilegiati delle tecniche di cottura impiegate e dei segreti di creazioni gastronomiche eccellenti.
Photo © The Gritti Palace
#NexaWineroads #WRitinerary #TheGrittiPalace
3 minutes ago
- Buen plan de amigos con ramen reconfortante que llega al alma! 🙌🏻🍲✨
6 minutes ago
- Ramen Date 👌🏻✨🍥
14 minutes ago
- ITS HAPPENING
📸: @sanajaverikadri .
2 things that make me v. happy:
A perfectly roasted veggie and
creating an online cooking course for you all!! .
I am working hard to draw from years of culinary and nutrition teaching experience plus my own healing journey to share as much information with you as possible. .
My goal with this course is to teach the skills necessary to eat and ENJOY a healing diet while living the life you want. .
Eating to fuel your body doesn’t mean giving up satisfaction, flavor or texture and I want to teach you the tangible skills to make that happen in your home, on your budget. .
All recipe templates will be AIP friendly, but this course is designed for anyone who wants to use food to help their body heal. .
Check out my blog post *link in bio* to read about module topics and why I designed this course. .
#healingdiet #aipcooking #nutrientdensefood
47 minutes ago
- This family fav, Slaw with Apple Dressing, is yet another delicious way to increase vegetable and plant based diversity! Truth: I make the dressing in bulk because it is ALWAYS a choice in our refrigerator, but we also treat our guests and use this recipe for Holidays! It's crunchy with just a tad taste of sweetness!👩🍳💕
Slaw with Apple Dressing. Mediterrerean, PALEO, SCD
• 1 Tbsp honey
• 1 Tbsp mustard
• 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
• 1/4 c EVOO (make sure its unadulterated and listed on the UCDavis PDF below)
• 3 c shredded slaw mix (multi colored cabbages, brocolli, Brussel Sprouts, beets, carrots, etc)
• 1 large apple, core and dice
• 1/3 c coarsely chopped nuts
• a few handfuls of pumpkin seeds (you decide how much!)
1. Whisk together the honey, mustard, apple cider vinegar, and salt.
2. Slowly whisk in EVOO last to emulsify the dressing.
3. Pour the dressing over the remaining ingredients and toss. Enjoy!
4. Note: Once the dressing is refrigerated, liquefy it by just placing it in a container of warm water for about 10 minutes.
》Unadulterated extra virgin olive oil may be the most important part of the heart, body and brain healthy Mediterranean diet! They drink 7 to 11 teaspoons each day 👀 --> Choose an unadulterated brand listed on this UCDavis PDF: https://olivecenter.ucdavis.edu/media/files/oliveoilfinal107410updated.pdf. 👉Costco Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and California Ranch are listed on that PDF!!!
• Tag a friend to share what you're learning here!
#microbiome #paleo #scd #scddiet #mediterranean #mediterraneanfood #salad #salads #foodasmedicine #functionalmedicine #functionalfood #foodismedicine
#salad #cookingclass #veggies #vegetable #brain #healthy #healthyeating #healthychoices #familyfavs #kidfriendly #kids #family #brain #heartdisease #biomeonboardawareness
55 minutes ago
- Is Stroganoff one of your favorite dish? 🤔 Here's a considerable variation from the original recipe of Beef Stroganoff to Pork Stroganoff paired with Mushroom and Egg Noodles. It is now easier to achieve the tenderness of pork and the creaminess of the dish because of Instant Pot. Try it now! 👌🙌😊
INSTANT POT PORK STROGANOFF WITH MUSHROOMS AND EGG NOODLES by @whatsinthepanblog
2 tbsp butter
1/2 onion chopped
3 cloves garlic minced
1 lb. pork tenderloin cut in chunks or strips
10 oz. mushrooms sliced
3 tbsp all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 cup dry white wine
3 cups chicken broth (sodium free)
12 oz. egg noodles
1/3 cup sour cream
Parsley (optional, for garnish)
Click link above for the full recipe and instructions. 👆
1 hour ago
- Fabulous steak with rosemary potatoes, rocket salad and bearnaise sauce 🤤 Join us in the new year to learn a range of essential techniques for confident cooking and recipes to ignite your culinary imagination! Simply search ‘Confidence’ on our website for all the details 👍
1 hour ago
- Feeling extra lucky to be part of this view🗺✨. Remember you can still enter our giveaway for the chance of winning a free dinner for two! 🎁
1 hour ago