Latest #childreninneed Posts
- Please join us in sending out a HUGE thank you to @citi for their generous donation of $10,000 along with such amazing gifts for our Holiday Wishes program 🙌👏❤️ A donation of $10,000 allows over 200 youth living on independence to buy groceries for a week and gives up to 50 vulnerable infants a safe sleeping place with a new crib and mattress! Your impact makes a big difference in our community, and means the world to our children and youth. Thank you! .
#holidays #donation #charity #nonprofit #holiday #donate #HolidayWishes #children #youth #childreninneed
1 hour ago
- Ёлка в холле нашей компании.
Раньше здесь не было подарков, зато висела куча записочек-колокольчиков от детей из бедных семей. Каждая с именем, возрастом и желанием на Рождество. Каждый мог выбрать одну из записок и исполнить чью-то мечту в это Рождество, если хотел.
Теперь ни одной записки нет, зато гора подарков, которые совсем скоро уедут к детям!
#ChristmasTree #GiftDrive #ChildrenInNeed #Metabolon
2 hours ago
- Dragi đaci i prijatelji, obaveštavamo vas da ćemo i ove godine obeležiti Boxing Day. Svoju odeću, igračke ili knjige koje biste želeli da poklonite onima kojima će dobro doći, možete da donesete u školu u ponedeljak, 24. decembra, od 15 do 21h. Hvala Vam unapred...
#kindness #bekind #helppeopleinneed #childreninneed
3 hours ago
- Thank you to the @usugymnastics team for taking time out of their busy schedules & finals week to make these beautiful blankets for the children we serve!❤️ We are so grateful for your support! #changemakers
9 hours ago
- There have been so many times in my life God showed up on time. He has used so many people and so many things to bless me. I always say I am grateful that people responded to the calling on their lives because if they didn't I wouldn't be where I am today. I'm hoping through this organization to do the same for others.
If God has put it on your heart to help those in need you don't have to spend a dime. Look around you, if you have things that are gently used offer it up. I remind myself on a daily basis that freely I have received so freely I should give. We are counting on you as you are waiting for provisions in your life, don't forget to give.
Isaiah 58 10 - 11
if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday.
11 The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
like a spring whose waters never fail.
Please donate, Please change a life today, we are looking for the below
DIAPERING -newborn diapers
-Size 1 diapers
-Size 2 diapers
-Wipes or cotton cloths
-Rattles and/or small toys
- Onesies (long- and shortsleeved), startimg at 0-3months
- baby sleepers, starting at 0-3months
- Everyday wear
- Occasion wears
- soft booties
- Baby laundry soap
FEEDING - NEW Bottles equipped with newborn nipples, stage 1 nipples and stage 2 nipples
-Baby bottle soap
-Small bucket to wash bottles
- Small thermos to hold warm water
- NEW Towels
- NEW washcloths
- Baby shampoo
- Baby cream
- Baby body wash
- Soft brush and comb
Address : Partum Project, 9229 Queens Boulevard, Suite 18D, Rego Park, NY 11374
#donations #nonprofit #partumproject #childreninneed #mums #motherhood #NGO #children #mother #donationsneeded #givingtuesday #donate #babyclothes #babyboy #babygirl #postpartum #antepartum
11 hours ago
- The Orchard has teamed up with @FoodforHopeco this holiday season. 100% of the proceeds from gift wrapping at Guest Services will go towards this local organization. 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊 Why Food For Hope? Over 14,000 students in the Adams 12 School District are dependent upon school for adequate nutrition throughout the week. Roughly 1,200 of these children are classified as homeless!! 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊 Food for Hope's goal is to fill the hunger gap that presents itself every weekend. Ultimately, they aim to provide to every child in need in the Adams 12 district with healthy meals every weekend of the school year. 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊 For more information on Food for Hope and their programs, visit: www.foodforhope.net
#OrchardHolidays #Holidays2018 #Community #Charity #NonProfit #ChildrenInNeed #GiftWrappingDonations #FoodforHope #BeAGoodPerson
12 hours ago
- In this photo, Hagar Yahia holds her daughter Awsaf, a thin 5-year-old who is getting no more than 800 calories a day from bread and tea, half the normal amount for a girl her age, February 9, 2018, Abyan, Yemen. Yahia, a mother of eight breaks down in tears talking about her family’s deprivation. Late last year, as fighting closed in on Hayis, they fled more than 200 miles, eventually ending up in the village of Red Star on the Arabian Sea coast in the south. Ever since they’ve struggled to find enough food.
#abyan #أبين #yemen #yemenis #helpthem #ummah #dontforgetyemen #peopleinneed #childreninneed #forgottenchildrenofyemen #savelives #helpchildren #savechildrenofyemen #suffering #poverty #children #yemenissuffering #helpinneed #worldcrisis #hunger #thinkofthechildren #humanity_shots_ #humanityfirst #childrenoftheworld #childrenofyemen #savechildren #handinhand #help #helphumanity #helpthechildren
13 hours ago