Latest #bloggerstyle Posts
- Cologne, Germany
- Vintage @zara blazer & this umbrella I got from a Christmas market last year. It’s becoming colder but the Christmasy spirit is beginning to spread and it makes me feel a little warmer inside. Also the autumn colors still make this season beautiful ⭐️// **non profit*
11 November, 2018
- The Beige Elena Women's Luxury Winter Wrap Up Party Scarf will be sure to sparkle this winter! Grab it while you can ❤️
50 seconds ago
- Happy Monday! We got a lot of snow this weekend in NC, so today is a snow day for me!! I’m planning on getting stuff done around the house and cozying up on the couch and watching Hallmark movies ❤️ My striped tee is on sale for $12 today! These are the BEST long sleeve tees and perfect for layering 👌🏼 Click the link in my bio to shop my look. http://liketk.it/2yK3Q #liketkit @liketoknow.it #ltkunder50 #ltksalealert #ltkstyle #ltkstyletip #ltkshoecrush #ltkunder20
2 minutes ago
- Vienna, Austria
- 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔? .
Here are some of the most famous songs of all time:
*Shins “Wonderful Christmastime”
*Mariah Carey “All I Want For Christmas Is You” *Christina Aguilera “Christmas Time” *Waitresses “Christmas Wrapping” *Jack Johnson “Someday At Christmas”
I still haven’t decide which one is mine but I love them all and couldn’t imagine the holiday season without them.
1 hour ago
- I was recently sent this Derma Hydrate Gentle Cleansing Bar from RubyBox Beauty and I've been using it for the past month. I personally do not use soap on my face because they tend to dry out my skin. Instead, I used this on my body. It's a gentle soap that lathers well and, because it has some texture to it, the soap midly exfoliates the skin. After use, my skin feels cleansed and soft. I'm quite intrigued by this new brand so I'll definitely be popping into Clicks to check out their range.
Have you tried any Derma Hydrate products? Comment down below!
8 December, 2018
- Disappointing Products Part II.
I was sent these travel-size Sorbet haircare products some time ago and, even though I've only used them a handful of times, I can already say I'm not a fan. Like I mentioned in my previous disappointing products post, the dry shampoo is not effective - it did not absorb oil and it left a weird residue on my hair.
The shampoo and conditioner did not lather well and, after using these products, my hair felt hard and straw-like. They left my hair feeling so dry that I'd have to slather on hair serums and oils to counteract the dryness. I wouldn't recommend these products.
Have you tried any Sorbet haircare products? Was your experience any better? Comment down below!
20 hours ago