Latest #believe Posts
- 世界上那么多过客，愿我不是你的过客 #believe
1 minute ago
- When I sit back and reflect on where I come from and where I'm headed it is almost surreal that I am an Author and Developed a mobile App. To be able to say BUY MY BOOK THE POWER OF CREDIT IS IN YOUR HANDS AND DOWNLOAD MY POWER OF CREDIT MOBILE APP TODAY is a blessing that I will probably never understand. 1k + downloads and counting. GLORY BE TO GOD. GOD can make any dream come true and I know he is not done with me yet. #powerofcredit #book #author #app #dreamer #credit #investor #god #believe #thankyou
2 minutes ago
- Tipsy 405 on the SSB. Looks like my right quad is lagging compared to my left. 🧐 Lift is good anyway, just working on that depth. Sank you @squat_high_or_die for the needed spot 🥴
@midwestpowergym da strongest gym in the Midwest
2 minutes ago
- Is there something you are dreaming of...is there a long list of things you wish to achieve and people you wish to help?? Is there a burning passion inside of you that is earning to get out but it’s trapped by fear?
Agree it’s easier to do nothing than to break through the fear because our comfort zone is just plain safer?
If you can break free of the fear, if you can separate yourself and start to believe in your abilities, believe you can do this just as much as anyone else then you are on your path to freedom. Freedom to be you, to achieve your goals and dreams because you ‘BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!’ If you know you can do it you will, self doubt will defeat you JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST!! You will succeed and live the life you have always dreamed of!
I’m not giving up EVER because I believe in myself and know when we follow our passion we can change communities and help many to live their better life too! ✨✨✨
3 minutes ago
- Three days trapped inside with a sick baby starts to make you go a little weird 😝 I would like to take this opportunity to thank Disney Pixar, Netflix, Crayola and Super simple Songs for being an amazing help. I can now colour let it go, count in wiggles and all because I’m happy and I know it. #cabinfever
4 minutes ago
- The past few weeks I have been thinking 🤔 (scary I know)
But we forget things and need to be put in-check... ...just five months ago I had a scary procedure done, unsure what the outcome would be. I was crippled with pain and my life was dark (mentally and many physical crippling side effects from the damaged spine)
It took LOTS for me to wake up in the morning. (Heck it took mega drugs to even get a half hour of quality sleep)
My rehab is slow! But is it really??? I struggled since 2011, 2012 it got worse, and in 2016 the neck kind of took my life away. I couldn’t do anything I enjoyed (like train or SLEEP)
No one really knew how bad it was due to me not sharing to much. I made a list of the side effects and it was long. I showed no one until a few weeks after the surgery I showed my husband. I carried it around thinking I should show a doc but thought I would look like a complainer or weak. When I spoke of one or two to any doctor they would dismiss it and or prescribe a med telling me it’s other issues. Meds I disagree with. So I would never fill scripts and cry another night of pain and frustration of not being listened to or taken more serious.
2018 I lost my mind on many doctors. Many finally told me it’s your neck causing this or that issue.
Now, I am still struggling to look up, get neck in the right position to sleep, and having some headaches a few a week but all in all I can feel my right side of my face again, I can drive and not loose feeling in arms and hands, I don’t pee my pants at all, I can swallow food with out chocking, I can turn my head side to side, I can hold a plank without falling, I don’t have shooting pain down my arms or back, I can see straight my right eye doesn’t shake and blur, and I can do some training (way slower then I like)
Reminder of its only been 5 months since they cut me open and cleaned my neck up and replaced two disks.
I am stronger now then I was 5 months ago.
Rome wasn’t built in a day.
This older body isn’t going to make a fast come back.
Breath and focus on the little things that are big steps from where you were.
#breathe #happynewyear #positivethoughts #believe #newneck #newme
4 minutes ago