Latest #allergictoaverage Posts
- Do you see it?
2 hours ago
- Still Intensely "FOCUS"ed and" Fired Up": Just Finished 2nd week of My "New Year's Challenge" and, although I'm still making slow/steady Progress - I am trying to be patient but Deep down inside, I'm Absolutely "Starving for Greatness", and I Sincerely Believe that I CAN do much Better. So I have started to Increase the Intensity (and Pain) UP to a 'New Level' of Insane "Shock Therapy". Day 1 of Hell/Level 2 was 'Legs', but I felt that I Achieved much more and Ache like a MF!! Mission "Accomplished" for Day1, but SO MUCH MORE/Further to go.... "JUST BRING IT!" #FailureIsNotAnOption #AllergicToAverage #OBSSESSED #FkYouPain #DetestMediocrity #HardestWorkerInTheRoom #ShockTherapy
16 hours ago
- Taking up residence in Zone 2 for the rest of the month. Easy runs. Long boring spins. Lots of technique work in the pool. Building durability. This coming season will be a game of patience. #preseason #stackingthebricks
18 hours ago
- Images with real texture and timeless appeal, appearing un-posed and utterly imperfect; representing your day as it took place, capturing memories with meaning.
Photo credit: @spinningtheyarn
22 hours ago
- Why start a service business?
Service-based companies may be less conventional than others, but there are some major benefits of starting one.
Low-cost startup: Developing and selling a physical product takes time, money and energy. Even if you run an e-commerce business, you still have to deal with packaging, shipping and returns. In a service-based business, your product is you. There are little to no startup, overhead or production costs – all you need to do is build your reputation and get the word out.
Flexibility: In many cases, a service business is much more adaptable than a product-based business. In addition to working whenever and wherever you want, you can easily adjust and tailor your service to suit an individual client's needs.
Fulfillment: When you're offering your own time and skills rather than a physical product, you are connecting with your clients and consumers on a more person level. Not only do you profit financially from leveraging your talent, you also earn a sense of fulfillment from helping others. .
#putGod1st #valueyourself #dobetter #striveforgreatness #dreams #work #mindset #succes #fucus #empire #freedom #building #womenempowerment #workinprocess #powerful #power #teanwork #positivevibes #opportunity #networkmarketing #motivations #goals #fucus #bosslady #motivation #empoweringwomen #moneymaker #newwayofthinking #allergictoaverage
13 December, 2018
- Have you taken the tour?
13 December, 2018
- This kid played his heart out after a couple awesome weeks of practice..the development has been in a steep learning curve...the team played great and won 3-2.
Complete with 2 stops on back to back breakaways in the 3rd period.
#southdelta #goalie #hockeygoalie #kids #allergictoaverage
12 December, 2018
- We have openings.....
11 December, 2018