Latest #Healthy Posts
- Kick off your morning with our cold pressed carrot, orange and ginger fresh juice! 💥 Perfect for giving your immune system a boost in this cold January! ❄️
16 seconds ago
- Why am I on my products.
#1 . It’s not about Weight Lose, it’s about HOW I FEEL.
I FEEL GREAT everyday with my products. They give me energy, nutrition and amazing feeling!
#2 . Making Brekkie has become so much EASIER & SIMPLE & CHEAPER 👌
It only takes 2min to make my shake and ready to go for work 💪.
I’m only paying $2.8 for my shake, if I go out and buy toast and coffee that will be more than $6 and have 0 nutrition.
#3 . Made by World Best Doctors & Scientists 👨🔬👩⚕️.
There’s more than 100 PH.Ds and scientists who works for the products to make it as BEST as Possible💯
#4 . Why Not Herbalife 😊
When it gives me the Best Nutrition and Best Energy, Why not take it 🙋🏻♀️
#love #my #products #whyherbalife #brekkie #healthyeating #healthylife #feelawesome #energize #feeling #healthy #shake
16 seconds ago
- Haibike SDURO FullSeven LT 7.0 Bosch Elektro Fahrrad 2019
Das Haibike SDURO FullSeven LT 7.0 ist ausgestattet mit einer SR Suntour Aion 35 LO-R Lockout Federgabel, einem 250W Bosch Performance CX Motor mit leistungsstarkem 500Wh Bosch PowerTube Akku und einer 11-Gang Sram NX Kettenschaltung.
Rahmen: Haibike Aluminium 6061, Steckachse M12 (1.75) x 148mm, Scheibenbremse Post Mount, Federweg: 150mm
Gabel: SR Suntour Aion 35 LO-R Lockout, Luft, Federweg: 150mm, Aluschaft 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, Steckachse Boost
Dämpfer: RockShox Monarch RT, Luft
Steuersatz: Haibike A-Head Tapered
Motor: Bosch Performance CX, 250W, 75Nm, 25km/h
Akku: 500Wh Bosch PowerTube
Display: Bosch Purion
Ladegerät: Bosch Schnellladegerät 4A
Schaltwerk: Sram NX, 11-Gang
Schalthebel: Sram NX, Triggerschalter
Kette: Sram PC1110
Kettenblatt: Stahl, Haibike Components, 16
Kassette: Sram PG1130, 11-42 Zähne
Lenker: Haibike Components TheBar ++ 780mm
Vorbau: Haibike Components TheStem 2, A-Head, Bar bore: 31.8mm
Griffe: Haibike MTB Griffe
Sattel: Haibike Components TheSaddle
Sattelstütze: XLC AllMtn, Remote, Teleskop, 31.6mm
Bremsen: Tektro Orion M745, 203mm / Tektro Orion M745, 180mm
Bremshebel: Tektro Orion M745, Aluminium
Vorderradnabe: Haibike Components TheHub ++
Hinterradnabe: Haibike Components TheHub ++
Reifen: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evo SnakeSkin, 70-584
#fit #gym #life
18 seconds ago
- Had a really nice day today guys. Went to a place that was a gluten free kitchen, so that means I didn’t have to worry about cross contamination!!! It was DELISH!!!! @thebrunswickadl #rjsixweekchallenge
32 seconds ago
- Based on scientific research ✨ relaxing in a warm bath can do wanders for your mind and body 🙌🏻 Believe it or not 🤷🏼♀️ warm baths can reduce stress levels, enhance your mood, calm your mind and aid in sleep 💤 not only improving your physical and mental health also 😄💭 Go take a warm bath 🛀🏼
36 seconds ago
- Most people today want a result with out applying much effort. I’m big on effort, it my not be a 10/10 to start but you should be working towards that level. For some 10/10 effort from day one is easy and for others it’s harder. Most give up or just spin there wheels because there effort level is lacking. Nothing hard comes easy but if you give it your all and you tick a box each day of doing something that gets you closer to your goal then that’s effort. If you constantly my excuses of why you didn’t or can’t and you never seem to achieve anything towards your goal well that’s shit effort. Unfortunately we’ll never reach your goal or achieve much in life with out changing that mindset or work ethic.
46 seconds ago
- Is it time to eat yet?! 🤨
I’ve been getting a lot if questions about Intermittent Fasting.
It’s something I’ve done on and off for years now and moreso recently.
To me, it’s just my lifestyle, I don’t describe it as a ‘diet’.
(P.s. I hate that term, but that’s for another day!) 🙅🏽♂️
Fasting has so many benefits (check out my video on YouTube for all the details).
Fat loss without muscle loss being one of the main ones people do it for.
I mainly use it to stay lean but also for it’s various health advantages. 🙏🏽
Like I explain in the video, if you are a beginner, start with a 16 hour fast and an 8 hour eating window.
Then as you progress, start playing around with it.
I now fast for a minimum of 18 hours and my eating window is 6 hours.
However, even that varies for me.
I’ve done 20, 22 and even 24 hour fasts.
(On one or two occasions even over 24 hours!) ⏱
As long as you are doing it properly, the health and aesthetic benefits are amazing!
You can also boost it depending on the types of food you consume when breaking your fast, the timings of your meals and exercise, types of exercise etc.
There are so many variables to play around with that there is always a way for anyone to do it! 👍🏽
Do you do any form of fasting?
Have you used fasting in the past?
Let me know what your experiences have been like! 👇🏽
48 seconds ago